Tahiti X update to 1.02 available

• Aerosoft

This update is highly advised for all users and is intended to be put on top of version 1.01.

HISTORY

• Release

• Improved framerate on Tahiti (including Tahiti Faa'a airport)
  • Improved framerate on Moorea (including Moorea Temae airport)
  • Improved framerate on Bora Bora (including Bora Bora Motu Mute airport)
  • Changed water textures
  • Improved elevation model in Maupiti airport

• AI-Traffic in Tupai airport
  • AI-Traffic in Tetiaroa airport
  • New taxiway in Faa'a airport
  • Some new 3D-Objects in Faa'a airport and Uturoa airport
  • Slightly changed water textures

post-43-1228820068_thumb.jpg

post-43-1228820076_thumb.jpg

post-43-1228820081_thumb.jpg

post-43-1228820089_thumb.jpg

post-43-1228820096_thumb.jpg

This update is highly advised for all users and is intended to be put on top of version 1.01.

HISTORY

• Release

• Improved framerate on Tahiti (including Tahiti Faa'a airport)
  • Improved framerate on Moorea (including Moorea Temae airport)
  • Improved framerate on Bora Bora (including Bora Bora Motu Mute airport)
  • Changed water textures
  • Improved elevation model in Maupiti airport

• AI-Traffic in Tupai airport
  • AI-Traffic in Tetiaroa airport
  • New taxiway in Faa'a airport
  • Some new 3D-Objects in Faa'a airport and Uturoa airport
  • Slightly changed water textures

I bought the 1.01 version at the Birmingham Flight Simulator day in November at the lovely Aerosoft stall. The disc had an email address and key registration inside. The install worked fine. Unfortunately, your website doesn't seem to recognise these codes when I enter them, so I'm unable to get the new files. Any suggestions?

• Aerosoft
I bought the 1.01 version at the Birmingham Flight Simulator day in November at the lovely Aerosoft stall. The disc had an email address and key registration inside. The install worked fine. Unfortunately, your website doesn't seem to recognise these codes when I enter them, so I'm unable to get the new files. Any suggestions?

No idea at this moment but I am going to refer it to somebody who does. If you don't have an answer in 48 hours let us know.

• Root Admin

Hi,

I have already done the registration of Tahiti X...please check your FAQ section again

Staff,

If you update this again, would you kindly add this image (Image below "TahitiXMap.jpg") into the installation folder /manual as well; Thank you! :)

I only ask because I just updated Tahiti X with version 1.02 and just noticed this on Rwy 28 NTAA: :huh:

ILS Facility in the Water ... :o:(

post-13668-1229138211_thumb.jpg

TahitiXMap.jpg

Thanks! :)

• Upvote 1

...have you a pilot licence?

Yes, Licensed and have Category/Type Ratings for everything in the Logo below; plus, many others not photographed here. :)

PS: I Like your scenery very much (especially the people animations. :D ). I took a trip from NTAA to NAO last night and it was really nice! B)

• Upvote 1

Mr. Bene0402,

Hello James,

#1 fixed:

post-18506-1229267090_thumb.jpg

Thank you for fixing these issues. :)

#2..Raiatea on my comp works fine:

post-18506-1229267129_thumb.jpg

Here are my FSX graphic settings; for you to see if they show up using the same settings - I normally have everthing to MAX but reduced it recently when I was testing FSDT's KJFK - Thank you for looking into it.

post-13668-1229291391_thumb.jpg

5. I also found that the REILS on NTTB's Runway were hovering off the ground.

post-13668-1229291748_thumb.jpg

Finally, Thank you for these fixes. I hope you (please) don't be upset about all my "Bug" reports; I really love this package and just want to help make it the best it can be. :)

Thank you again and look forward to Tahiti X v1.03 will everything fixed. Thank you! B)

• Upvote 1

X-mas in Tahiti X (From Raiatea to Huahine) - Flying with Aerosoft's Twin Otter (Air Moorea) ;)

Those are beautiful Pic.'s you've posted Mr. Bene0402; Thank you! B) Also, when can we expect the next update v1.03 or later with the fixes you've already done? I'll keep you posted on anything else I see but, I think what I've mentioned may just be it. ;)

BTW: I'll post some good pic.'s too, if you like, to show-off your great scenery package! :) And, perhaps, you could replace some of the product page shots with these; many of these look much better (But maybe a few Dawn/Day versions too would be great). :D

Great Job and Thank you for your support! :)

• Upvote 1

Hello James,

feel free to post everything you see..brings Tahiti X to perfection ;)

Btw..do you still have these "exclude" issues in Raiatea (Uturoa)?

Hi Mr. Bene0402,

I still have all the issues that I mentioned earlier with the version 1.02; Have you re-applied the changes you made to that version or should I wait for the v.103? Also, do you need my FSX.CFG terrain settings?

PS: There may be more issues; I don't know yet; all I have seen is for the few airports and a couple Islands I flew around but, will keep you posted. Thank you for this Awesome Package! B)

• Upvote 1

Mr. Bene0402,

Awesome Pics.! B)

Also, I posted the following just as you were posting your pic.'s so, I reposted just so you wouldn't miss it. ;)

Hello James,

feel free to post everything you see..brings Tahiti X to perfection ;)

Btw..do you still have these "exclude" issues in Raiatea (Uturoa)?

Hi Mr. Bene0402,

I still have all the issues that I mentioned earlier with the version 1.02; Have you re-applied the changes you made to that version or should I wait for the v.103? Also, do you need my FSX.CFG terrain settings?

PS: There may be more issues; I don't know yet; all I have seen is for the few airports and a couple Islands I flew around but, will keep you posted. Thank you for this Awesome Package! B)

• Upvote 1

Mr. Bene0402,

I went to the FAQ/Updates sections and I only have listed the following:

post-13668-1229923129_thumb.jpg

I already have the v1.02 installed and reported those "Bugs" in the sceneries. Where might I get these changes/fixes you've mentioned HERE ?

Thank you.

Where might I get these changes/fixes you've mentioned HERE ?

v1.02 is the newest version available (release date 09-12-08). In fact you've to wait until v1.03 will be released ;)

About the issue in Raiatea. I tested a lot in the last week but I don't have any bug there on my computer. Everything is fine.

Perhaps a fresh re-install with the v.102 EXE could solve it on your computer.