Strange Terrain issues after installling Madrid 2008

ggerman

After installing the new updated Mega Aiport Madrid 2008 for FS9, I'm getting some very strange terrain issues. It seems that any airports or bodies of water within about a 50nm radius od Madrid are "elevated" on plateaus (see shots below) The mountainous areas around Madrid are also now "blocky" and the whole area sort of resembles "Monument Valley" here in the US

I have no third-party meshes or terrain products installed for Spain and the only add-on airports I have for the country are a few other Simwings airports. I tried uninstalling Madrid 2008 and reverting back to the older version of Madrid, but I still have the same problem. Prior to installing the update, everything was fine with Madrid and its surroundings.

Any idea of what could be causing this? :unsure:

Greg

Greg,

I think it's ISD's Olbia, that's messing up Madrid. Solution was found a while ago... look here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...66&hl=olbia

Regards,

Jure

Thanks Jure!

I'll have to check and see if I have Olbia installed.... I honestly don't remember if I do or not... but the results certainly look exactly like what I am experiencing :unsure:

I appreciate the response!

Greg

Greg,

I think it's ISD's Olbia, that's messing up Madrid. Solution was found a while ago... look here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...66&hl=olbia

Regards,

Jure

Well... sure enough... that was the culprit! I removed the offedning file and all is normal in Madrid once again!

Thanks again for the link, Jure! It is much appreciated!

Greg