VistaMare software

ega

I bought Paris Charles de Gaule airport for FSX. I noticed that upon its installation a folder is installed in the main FSX directory, for example, .....\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll

It has the ViMaCoreX.dll that shows up in the FSX menu.

Could you please inform the purpose of this dll? What do I loose if I disable it?

Thank you!

Edmundo

• Developer

Hi,

this module (and the ViMaIScnX.DLL and ViMaNet.DLL, which are also located below this directory and loaded by the ViMaCoreX.DLL are the required base Modules to make the animated Traffic on the Apron and the streets in front of the Terminal possible.

When you disable them (in the DLL.XML, never delete the DLL's without deactiving them in the XML file), you will not have any of this Traffic.

It is also possible in future, that other product (like AES for FSX) will use this Modules.

This modules are not citical (memory/frames) and there is no reason to disable them.