FOC Navdata upgrade

beckair

Hello,

I have your downloadable version (1.28) of FOC and have finally understood the basics of that awesome, very complex program. Now I find that the navdata is totally outdated (2003) and would like to upgrade it to a current status. I tried the www.danur.com website but it wasn't much help for me. They offer various options which I find a bit confusing.

They speak of a full version and of a special edition which seems to be the boxed version that aerosoft is selling. For that SE they require the user to upgrade to the full version (= buy the relatively expensive connectivity pack) and only then it is possible to update the navdata. No problem with that, but I don't have the boxed version (which is 1.26 they say) but your downloadable version (which is 1.28) and they don't mention a downloadable SE1.28.

My questions: Do I need the connectivity pack to upgrade my download version? Or can I simply buy the navdata and update right away? Or is my download version no SE but the regular full version?

Thanks in advance

Christoph

Hello Christoph,

Have you tried contacting them through there Support Forum, they'll be best to advise you on this.

Hi Shaun,

Actually I haven't. I found their website a bit unorganized, so I tried via the aerosoft forum to find out if somebody has tried it before. After all, I don't want to waste money that I could spend on good aerosoft products. I will let you know when I have more infos.

Regards,

Christoph