Bush Hawk XP updated to version 1.10

• Aerosoft

The Bush Hawk XP, probably our most versatile aircraft at this moment, caused some some frame rate problems for some users. This was most of all caused by the extensive details and the special features (like the adjustable lighting of the VC) but there was some additional optimization that could be done. In this extensive update the models have been made a bit easier on the hardware and also offers a low(er) polygon model. You'll find the update on the FAQ/Support pages.

we found on YouTube!

bushhawk_20.jpg

bushhawk_14.jpg

bushhawk_7.jpg

This update is a performance patch. It is for those only who want better frame rates or less texture sizes.

So you still buy the 1.00 Bush Hawk and can - if you want - download the 1.10 patch afterwards.

It comes with a configuration setup that allows you to control which performance changes you want to do. ;)

Downlopaded the 1.10 version but it won't instl. Keeps saying I need to install the original BushHawk which is already installed.

I did do a repair just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. I was wondering if it is looking for the instl on the C: drive. I have my FSX on the E: drive

Thanks,

Tom

• Aerosoft
Downlopaded the 1.10 version but it won't instl. Keeps saying I need to install the original BushHawk which is already installed.

I did do a repair just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. I was wondering if it is looking for the instl on the C: drive. I have my FSX on the E: drive

Thanks,

Tom

Tom I would install the 1.00 version again and then the 1.10 update, that should solve the problem.

• Root Admin

Hi,

the perfomance updates required the installation of Bush Hawk V1.00

How to check this.

START | run | "regedit"

and check this...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aerosoft\Bush Hawk XP

Version = 1.00

FSX_Path = You path to the FSX

I appreciate the work you and your team have put into this plane and patch, but unfortunately, the patch is making zero difference on my system. Other more complex aircraft are still getting much higher FPS.

With that, I'm giving up. Sorry for any problems I may have caused in the past.

Hi,

the perfomance updates required the installation of Bush Hawk V1.00

How to check this.

START | run | "regedit"

and check this...

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Aerosoft\Bush Hawk XP

Version = 1.00

FSX_Path = You path to the FSX

I reinstalled and it still wouldn't install the 1.10 update.

I did a regedit and the information is not in the location mentioned above. It is in HKEY_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Aerosoft\Bushawk XP.

I am using Vista 64 which may be making the difference.

Tom

Could you please copy+paste the entry in "HKEY_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Aerosoft\Bushawk XP"? The installer has no problems finding this in Vista 64 bit - I'm using that too. ;)

Could you please copy+paste the entry in "HKEY_Local_Machine\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Aerosoft\Bushawk XP"? The installer has no problems finding this in Vista 64 bit - I'm using that too. ;)

Can't copy but this is it:

(default) Reg_SZ (value not set)

FSX_Path REG_SZ E:\Prigram Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Path REG_SZ E:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Version REG_SZ 1.00

Sorry about the lack of spaces as they wouldn't copy

Thank you for this update! I LOVE my low-poly model, high-res texture Bush Hawk! No it´s a really fluid flightsim feeling! I had another regedit problem (the FSX path wasn´t set although I´ve installed the Hawk as Admin) but I could solve that after I´ve heard about possible registry troubles so no big deal.

I´ve to leave now for some island hopping in Tahiti! Thanks for the configurator to find out the best combination of high and low settings!

It seems we had some last minute changes on the installer (or rather 10 minutes late), so there seem to be some 5 or 6 out there who may have problems with the patch installer. If so, please uninstall the Bush Hawk, download the 1.00 again from the shop, then install 1.00 and 1.10 and you should be fine.

Sorry for that, folks. ;)

Hello Raedwulf,

If you purchased it from the Aerosoft Online Shop it should automatically be there, if you purchased it Elsewhere then you will need to register it first.

Hi Shaun,

I did buy from the AES shop, and it is registered

When I go to the pulldown 'Support for' there's a whole list of products; even stuff I don't have, so it doesn't come down to having registered a particular item

Hi Shaun,

I did buy from the AES shop, and it is registered

When I go to the pulldown 'Support for' there's a whole list of products; even stuff I don't have, so it doesn't come down to having registered a particular item

Raedwulf,

I enountered the identical problem when I went to download the BH update. It was easy to remedy.

When you first log in to the FAQ/Updates section you will see an option to requst support for another product. Click that link and select the BushHawk. Paste in your serial number and you are good to go.

Raedwulf,

I enountered the identical problem when I went to download the BH update. It was easy to remedy.

When you first log in to the FAQ/Updates section you will see an option to requst support for another product. Click that link and select the BushHawk. Paste in your serial number and you are good to go.

Now I feel like a complete moron :blink:

Thanks

That means it works? Then you're no moron but rather a happy customer. :D;)

I have to admit I had to look twice when I first tried to get support for one of my products, it can be a bit disturbing - but good to know it works now.

Any feedback on your performances would be appreciated.

It seems we had some last minute changes on the installer (or rather 10 minutes late), so there seem to be some 5 or 6 out there who may have problems with the patch installer. If so, please uninstall the Bush Hawk, download the 1.00 again from the shop, then install 1.00 and 1.10 and you should be fine.

Sorry for that, folks. ;)

Hello!

Coming back after 2 weeks at work I saw the update and downloaded it, but had the same problem, it could not see my Bushhawk installation. My guess is there might be more then 5-6 customers out here facing the problem. :rolleyes: .

I did not know that the download file is changed without notice to those who allready have downloaded, and, yes, when it is bush aircrafts, I buy and download as soon as possible.

Luckily I have a reasonobly fast download.

• Aerosoft
Hello!

Coming back after 2 weeks at work I saw the update and downloaded it, but had the same problem, it could not see my Bushhawk installation. My guess is there might be more then 5-6 customers out here facing the problem. :rolleyes: .

I did not know that the download file is changed without notice to those who allready have downloaded, and, yes, when it is bush aircrafts, I buy and download as soon as possible.

Luckily I have a reasonobly fast download.

The easy way is to just remove the product and download a newer version.