Aerosoft Paris Airport

• 2 weeks later...
It seems Vimeo has been taking down some people's videos and claiming "gameplay" videos are not permitted. Strangely, not a single of mine has been hit. *shrugs*

Mr. Cody Bergland,

I saw his YouTube one which was really good instead ...

PS: Love your Citation Mustang & Epic LT Videos! B) When can I get downloadable versions to keep on my Harddrive? (You're website ??? )

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, all videos are downloadable from my website in their master high resolution versions. I'm still working on making EVERY video available in WMV AND DivX, but it seems it is more work that one might think.

Mr. Cody Bergland,

I'm sure that everyone viewing your video's would say a big "Thank you" for the multi-formats. I especially like/want the High-RES ones. :D

From my perpective (as a customer), It really helps sell the product to me, as actually functional and not just beautiful. I guess I want it all :lol: ...

BTW: Your work is No.#1 on the J.C. scale of FS Video's (followed by Mr. FSXAddict, Mr. Hardenbol and a few other hobbiest's like Mr. Tim (REX) and Mr. FSRobert). B)

Thanks for the great entertainment! ;)