No airline AI-traffic in any FlyMex Airport

earnorbust

Hello Robert,

Not seeing that here in the FS9 version haven't checked the FSX version as you didn't state which.

If it FS9 can you check the traffic settings to make sure that the Airlines hasn't been unchecked.

Below is Mexico City with AI Airliners from a different AI product. Also note the types in the Traffic Explorer window.

MMMX.jpg

I found the problem.

In the scenery/world/scenery there was a traffic.bgl active, which causes MyTraffic to not set up AI aircraft.

I renamed all the BGL-Files with the word "traffic" in them.

Everything is fine now! :)

Robert

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. FSX with SP2 installed, My Traffic X. Anywhere in the world AI traffic, but not in Mexico. Any solutions? Maybe AFCAD missing? Another point: It is impossible to register this product at your homepage.

Thanks for the help.

Guido

Hi Shaun.

I have Liepzig/Halle airport and one or two other Mega airports but have a problem with not seeing my traffic.I use FSX with SP2 and the freeware traffic :o - World of AI from here http://www.world-of-ai.com/index.php.

I see the traffic in FS al over just not on you Aerosoft airports.All worked well with SP1 but after SP2 installed the traffic is gone from your airports,i know the product is not from Aerosoft.

I also send mail to the people at World of AI,the thing is you got to have SP2 on these days for thing to work right. Shaun eny idea what is the problem.

Thanks Frits

I have the same problem. FSX with SP2 installed, My Traffic X. Anywhere in the world AI traffic, but not in Mexico. Any solutions? Maybe AFCAD missing? Another point: It is impossible to register this product at your homepage.

Thanks for the help.

Guido

Hi ,

the Installprogramm of Fly Mex put the Traffic_JJC.bgl in the Folder "Path of your FSX\scenery\world\scenery"

Delete or Rename the File (example Traffic_JJC.bgl.passive) and My Traffic works. I think it was an old traffic file in FS9 Format.

I had the same Problems - and now it works.

Volker

I am having the same problem. However, I strive to get maximium realism in my simulator, and that is why I have got Aerosoft sceneries. I think disabling shadows removes a lot of realism. Is it possible to keep both shadows from the AI planes and still be able to see AI traffic on Aerosoft airports?