HUGHES H-1B SPECIAL - PATCH 1.10 TECHNICAL ISSUES

Stefan Hoffmann

Dear simmers,

within the compilation of the Patch V1.10 for the Hughes Racer H-1B SPECIAL product some technical problem occured. On the solution is currently worked and there will be a new download after a short time.

I want to apologize for your incovinience. As soon there is news, you will be told in the forum and inside the info area of the Aerosoft website.

Best

Stefan Hoffmann

The new and fully working installer is available.

Do mind that You need to go to Your account and find the full installer for the Hughes H-1 and re install it !

Cocpkit sounds has been restored again :)

Finn

• 6 months later...
The new and fully working installer is available.

Do mind that You need to go to Your account and find the full installer for the Hughes H-1 and re install it !

Cocpkit sounds has been restored again :)

Finn

Dear Sirs:

On 3/27/09, I purchased the Aerosoft Hughes H-1B Special by download from FSPilotShop.com (Order #114930). Yesterday, I learned that Aerosoft had issued a patch (Update to 1.10) for this product on 11/20/08 (nearly four months prior to my purchase) which was not included in my original product download. Accordingly, I logged onto my download page at FSPilotShop.com and re-downloaded the product (ASD-216.zip). In accordance with the directions, I uninstalled the original version and installed the new download, which updated the product to version 1.10.

However, I now have no cockpit sounds (parking brake, wobble pump, switches, etc.). (In addition, the aircraft will not start from a cold and dark cockpit no matter what I do, but let's work on one problem at a time!). I checked the Aerosoft support forum, and saw this thread. Although Aerosoft apparently resolved this issue with a new installer, it appears that the new download on FSPilotShop.com (ASD-216.zip) does not include the cockpit sound fix. (Of course, I have contacted FSPilotShop.com about this, but am still awaiting a reply. I'm not sure they will be able to fix the problem without Aerosoft's assistance in any event.)

I checked my dll.xml file, and saw that ASD-216.zip added the following:

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Kokpit</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1B\panel\Cockpit_Sound.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

However, I looked in the SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1B\panel folder, and it does NOT contain the Cockpit_Sound.dll file (this file was located in the SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1A\panel folder; I copied it into the SimObjects\Airplanes\HUGHES_H1B\panel folder but there are still no sounds).

Could you possibly make the re-compiled installer with the cockpit sound fix available to me for download, or tell me how else I might resolve this problem? I have purchased several Aerosoft products and would appreciate your help in obtaining a fully-functional Hughes racer, which I really enjoy flying otherwise. Thank you very kindly for your assistance.

Hello,

Somebody could say to me where I can download the patch: V1.10 for the Hughes Racer H-1B SPECIAL

And this patch is OK and without bug ?

A great thank's for all.

Skull.

Try to mail the above to: support@aerosoft.com

I´m sure they can help.

Finn

Thanks, Finn, but no need... Nathan at FSPilotShop uploaded the corrected version of the V1.10 Update and now all cockpit sounds are audible.

Regards,

Major V