A couple of new options if I may?

I.J.

Hi Oliver,

Another AES addicted speaking (231 credits used) and I'm really happy with the product as it is at this moment. A couple of ideas though.

1. You have supported lots of airports where the aircrafts are parked near terminals non-equipped with jetways. In those cases the deboarding means moving stairs plus BUSES. Do we really need the buses when parked at gates 11 to 16 in LIRN or at most of Ryanair gates in EGSS (Just an example,it's not supported yet but we cross our fingers).

2. Now, Ryanair and other low-coast companies that use 737NG's. Many of them have their in-board stairs and are "proud" to deploy them everywhere they go. The PMDG 737's users know that one can have only one intellicense for both stairs and no-stairs models. So as soon as parked, one have no choice - the moving stairs shall arrive.

Thats why this question: is it possible to have two more options like DEICING/NO DEICING, I mean STAIRS/NO STAIRS and BUSES/NO BUSES? Maybe STAIRS/NO STAIRS options could be coded into the intellicense so 747 pilots wouldn't be annoyed?

I don't know if it's "easy" to do or if someone else is interested in but I think it would add a little more of realism and that's what the simulator and AES stand for. If not, see the beginning of the post.

Cheers,

Iouri

Hi Iouri

I can be wrong, but about the stairs/no stairs : if you deselect the door in question on your aircraft (in AES Help), there will be no stairs coming in!

Of course, AES will NOT recognise the livery of your aircraft, so if you fly a non-"Ryan Air" livery, you have to change these settings for the doors.

Of course, William, I can change the AC parameters every time I change my aircraft or even when, after landing, I'm guided to a parking with different equipment than at my departure airport. Another solution could be a new folder in Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft with only stairs models and a different intellicense in it... Anyway, this stairs "problem" is not so important, I agree. But I think that not to have buses at some gates would be a useful option.

Regards

Iouri

But I think that not to have buses at some gates would be a useful option.

You expect your virtual passengers to walk to the terminal? ;)

Actually, I think the buses are part of the scenery. I've never seen AES send anything but service vehicles.

You expect your virtual passengers to walk to the terminal?

I could imagine them just like I have to imagine them getting into buses.

Actually, I think the buses are part of the scenery. I've never seen AES send anything but service vehicles.

AES doesn't send some of them when you say you don't want them (deicing and push-back vehicles). Why not the buses? That's what my post is about.