EHAM Cloud 9

WAD3

I have Cloud 9 Amsterdam version 1.04 installed. I clicked to add the airport in the AES help but when I am in the simulator it times out and says I need to add credit. When I go to help it is salready done and I am not able to re-click. I definitley already added the airport. I have plenty of credits available but no way to fiix this problem.

Thanks in advance for help.

Andrew

I did figure it out. I unclicked hit resync/repair and then clicked it and now it took off the credits. I guess it didnt work the first time.

Thanks

Andrew

• Developer

So, when you have copied the Files of FIX3 after the 1.98B install, all should be ok.

As long as DEMO is behind EHAM, no credits are assigned and then the Timeout is normal. Did you press the "Assign Credits" Button, or did you only check the box before EHAM?

The box was checked but no credits had been assigned. I had recently had to place a new hard drive in and had to completely reinstall FS9. After I got most of my payware airports in I installed AES might have been 1.97 at the time and checked the show installed airports and I assigned credits to my supported airports. EHAM was checked but I guess it did not assign the credits. I dont know why it did not take. It did this time and subtracted 5 credits.

Andrew