New AES Installer Version 1.98B released

OPabst

• Developer

We just release an update of the AES Installer 1.98 to Version 1.98B

Please download this installer here or on the product page and run the installer (without deinstall of the old Version)

to get it active.

IMPORTANT:When you have downloaded the Installer 1.98b before 17th Nov. 2008 9h UTC and you have not installed the FIX 3 provided before, just redownload and run the installer to fix privious problems of the older Installer. The actuall download includes FIX3

Following Changes included in this Update:

New Airports:

LFPG - Simwings Mega Airport Paris 2008 is now supported

(5-Credits normal, 3 Credits if old France 2 CDG was active before)

UNNT - Tolmachevo-Novosibirsk 2008 now supported (free - 0 Credits)

(The old Version of this Scenery is not anymore Supported!)

Bugfixes:

1.) A Bug is fixed on Jetways, which are not turning (like some in JFK) and you park with

a large 1 Door Aircraft, like B767 at this position. Now the Stoppoint is corrected

2.) Pushback is added to Aerosoft Malta Cargo Positions

Have Fun.

Great Oliver and thanks for the B version :)

Simwings CDG purchased!! Time to buy more credits as I ran out!! I assume CDG is fully supported in this temp version...

Thank you Oliver for getting this in for us!!!!!

Thank you very much, Oliver!

We are spoiled, we really are spoiled! :) I simply don't fly to non-AES airports anymore. Not to mention that my credit pack count now stands at 16 and I even do not have every available airport supported by AES! The new CDG will further diminish my credits stash but enhance my enjoyment.

Ah, life is good! And you, Oliver, are a gentleman! :)

Regards,

Jure

k, here's what happen to my AES after installed 1.98B turns out trial version for LSZH and I've already activatived LSZH

when I open AES config it also tells me is active...

please help :(

• Developer
k, here's what happen to my AES after installed 1.98B turns out trial version for LSZH and I've already activatived LSZH

when I open AES config it also tells me is active...

please help :(

DID YOU READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS?

No, so please go here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21255 und download the FIX3 file and replace all files you find in there in the ..\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Directory, then it should solve the issue. Sorry, for the chaos, but that could happen.

DID YOU READ THE POST ABOVE YOURS?

No, so please go here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=21255 und download the FIX3 file and replace all files you find in there in the ..\Aerosoft\AES\SCENERY Directory, then it should solve the issue. Sorry, for the chaos, but that could happen.

Sorry, I just saw it right after I clicked the bottom...

the problem has been soloved, thanks for the help very fast replied !!

• 3 weeks later...
We just release an update of the AES Installer 1.98 to Version 1.98B

Please download this installer here or on the product page and run the installer (without deinstall of the old Version)

to get it active.

IMPORTANT:When you have downloaded the Installer 1.98b before 17th Nov. 2008 9h UTC and you have not installed the FIX 3 provided before, just redownload and run the installer to fix privious problems of the older Installer. The actuall download includes FIX3

Following Changes included in this Update:

New Airports:

LFPG - Simwings Mega Airport Paris 2008 is now supported

(5-Credits normal, 3 Credits if old France 2 CDG was active before)

UNNT - Tolmachevo-Novosibirsk 2008 now supported (free - 0 Credits)

(The old Version of this Scenery is not anymore Supported!)

Bugfixes:

1.) A Bug is fixed on Jetways, which are not turning (like some in JFK) and you park with

a large 1 Door Aircraft, like B767 at this position. Now the Stoppoint is corrected

2.) Pushback is added to Aerosoft Malta Cargo Positions

Have Fun.

Many thanks for that! Installed now and working fine.

Much appreciated.

H