F-5E Tiger Repaints?

Chaser

Does anyone have any ideas on who to talk to regarding repaints for the F-5E Tiger? I'm looking to get a number of paints made for VMFT-401 for a video I'm working on, and would love to get someone's assistance as the gentleman who helps usually is tied up with other projects and can't help for quite a while.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

Mr. Jon 'Chaser',

I'm sorry, I cannot be of any help to you in your quest but, perhaps you can help me instead ...

I could not see from the screenshots or video (on Aerosoft's Shop Page) if the Landing/Taxiiway lights illuminate the ground from the VC. Do you know if it does? Can you post a Pic or something? Thanks!

Mr. Jon 'Chaser',

I'm sorry, I cannot be of any help to you in your quest but, perhaps you can help me instead ...

I could not see from the screenshots or video (on Aerosoft's Shop Page) if the Landing/Taxiiway lights illuminate the ground from the VC. Do you know if it does? Can you post a Pic or something? Thanks!

I just tried and it does not actually do so. I'm going to try playing with the shockwave lights too.... :( Pity...but otherwise is a spectacular model.

Jon

Thank you Mr. Jon "Chaser"!

No problem...."Jon" or "Chaser" works. Either or. :D I did also discover that for some reason with at least one or two models that when you decrease the flaps with the missile/tanks on the F-5E it thinks that the right sidewinder is the leading edge spoiler and angles that one down. Really quite an eccentric sight, but if you drop all stores, then the flaps work as they should.

Still a beautiful model....

Jon