Mega Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle Released. FSX version now Available.

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Jo,

I have solved the texture's problem. I neutralized the file : t1satFSXnear_LIB.Bgl in cdg SC folder.

And for the mesh problem : I neutralized the 5 files cvxCDG_FLATTEN !

All is right now with the FranceVfr Paris sceneries and Mega Airport CDG :lol:

best regards

Claudine

The problem with the bad textures is not yet solved. Sorry.

But for the mesh it is ok.

Claudine

• 1 year later...

Just to let you all know,

I've knocked up a small scenery file to stop the texture bleed throughs completely,

Place this addon just below the Mega Airport Scenery in the scenery list.

The rest I had setup with Next Mesh France at the very bottom of the list.

I have installed -

Mega Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle,

Flight Paris Base & Autogen Pack,

VFR Pack,

City Pack,

And Next Mesh France Installed.

No more bleed throughs, have tried it with Max FSX Settings No Problems.

I don't know if it works with other scenery meshes, but should do.

Do Enjoy,

4977142520_8cda3b06be_b.jpg

sara X

Paris Exclude.zip

• Upvote 1

Sara,

I placed the BGL that you posted into my CDG SC\scenery\ folder and it fixed a mesh problem that I have had with the Next Mesh and CDG.

For me, there was an awful trench surrounding the Tower Centrale area - between Terminal 1 and the air cargo terminal. Now the ugly trench is gone and I can more fully enjoy the scenery.

Thank you!

Oliver,

Where are the jetway problems?? I'm in the area of Z9 - and using AES - and all looks normal.

• Developer

I don't check the file, but when you look at the screenshot above, the primary (not the fixed secondary) are the default once an missplaced. Maybe not depending on the file, I hope.

I don't check the file, but when you look at the screenshot above, the primary (not the fixed secondary) are the default once an missplaced. Maybe not depending on the file, I hope.

Ah yes, now that you point them out I do see the problem. (Also, I now see my nose in front of my face. :-)

I'll just note that with AES, I do not have those jetway problems in that location with the new BGL file. (And I only added the single BGL file, not the XML files enclosed with it.)

As for why the BGL author would have those problems......??

post-31550-021684500 1284142756_thumb.jp

Hi there,

Well, see what you mean about the jetways,

My main reason for doing this was similar to others problems, bouncing over invisible trenches on taxi ways,

Texture bleeding through from FSX itsaelf, or Flight Paris.

This was my first succesful attempt at getting FSX_KML to achieve a flatten properly.

Now I have that under my belt, I'll try and improve the flatten, so the bridges over the roads, are still over the roads and not flush with them,

And to get exlusions working to remove just the offending areas.

An improvement on the problems, but not perfect yet.

I don't know if the XML files do anything, i'll try it without them.

Will update as and when i get results :) ,

I Spend most of my time doing repaints / re-detailing aircraft, and have recently started assisting Mcphat studios with textures,

Just waiting for my signature to be released so i can post with the company logo lol, so scenery adjustments is a new thing for me.

Sara X

• 1 year later...