Resellers & Distributors Wanted

• Aerosoft

Aerosoft has been growing very fast the last two years, and without a doubt we are the largest FS (and TS) addon distributor on this planet. For example did you know our warehouse handles between 50 and 75% of ALL boxed flight simulators addons sold world wide? There is however a backside to this, we get more and more customers in smaller markets that would like to order or buy the boxed products at shops in their own country. Countries we do not a representative in at this moment. Sometime because it is a small market (say Morocco) but also because it is a difficult market for boxed PC games products(like the USA).

So we decided to simply ask for experienced and established distributors or resellers. Or even for information about them. Perhaps you know of a existing distributor that might be willing to distribute our products we could contact...

The countries we are most interested in are;

• Australia
  • South Africa
  • New Zealand
  • Korea
  • Middle east/ Israel
  • Italy
  • Russia
  • Canada
  • USA
  • Argentina
  • India
  • Pakistan
  • Holland
  • Belgium
  • Greece
  • France
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Eastern Europe (EU part)

Should you have any suggestions or like some more information, write to support@aerosoft.com and we'll get in touch.

• 9 months later...

For Luxembourg, we have no FS Store, except the simmostore!

Would be glad to see more stores here, because I am very afraid of buying things on the net and if we would have a store here, I would get something like a product of this shop!

In our little country are many FS-Simmers, but they have to travel about an hour to Trier, to go to the SATURN shop and there we can buy Aerosoft & other FS products.

That's very bad for us and for you, because there aren't any "moment" buyers, which look in the shop see something and then buy it! I think it would be glad to have such a store, where you can enter real, not virtually and then buy something!

An other possibility is to contact Cactus, because, they have actually only two products in their shop. This are the FlightSim Commander and the Seahawk Helicopter. Very sad!

greets

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the USA Fry's Electronics carries a pretty fair amount of FS addons, and some pretty good ones.

Seconding on this reply...John Fry (CEO) & Randy Fry (President) are aviation enthusiasts owning a B727, B747SP(N747A) and the Patriots L-39 Jet Team.

Btw...they carry FS Software from Abacus, JustFlight and PC Aviator. If the wholesale price is right, you could greatly increase your US market share since they own stores around the country.

Darryl Enault

For Canada (mainly Toronto/Vancouver Area), I know of two good Aviation stores that carry a lot of "Aviation" software (including some from Aerosoft), supplies, etc. One is Aviation World (Toronto and Vancouver locations, site: http://aviationworld.net/ ) and Threshold Aviation (Toronto Locations only, site: http://www.thresholdaviation.com/ ) .

Alexander.

• 1 month later...

Here in Australia, one of biggest (if not the biggest) retailers of computer products is Harvey Norman. I believe they have the largest computer store in the southern hemisphere just a couple of hours drive north of Sydney near my old home town of Newcastle! Their website is: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/

I'd love to see more products on the shelves of their stores - particularly those from Aerosoft!!! If you guys strike a deal with them, could you let me know? There's a good Harvey Norman store only an hour from where I currently live (Coffs Harbour, NSW - Australia) and that would be great if I could buy Aerosoft products from there.

• 5 months later...

There is NO flight sim stores at all in Denmark, so could be funny to see how much customers you would get if starting one ^^

- Emil

Betafon.dk has quite a lot add ons. I did my purchases there years back. Now I buy only online.

Henning

• 1 year later...

Dear sir

11/11 2011.

In Corfu does not exist 1(one) proper only software shop selling orginal softwares.

That is in a location which have high degree of marketing profile since it is a tourist most visited

place after Florida in the world, which has a fine value for anyone wanting to expand its chain of shops.

The simulator market has another angel of usage which i look in to, thats true life simulation in rescue missions,

architecture and costestimates, production technologies, learning and schools, so that has very much a value combined with

emerging new ways to work like odesk.com, guru.com eg freelancing orks on distance, as well a intressting place for software developers to work in with high speed net connectivity been done.

I feel that with knowledge about the seasonal fluctuation with massive impact of tourism at summertime with flights coming in

like it was kennedy airport, and time at winter to open up a shop representing Greece will have far more success, then having

one in Athens with its smog traffic and pollution.

I made a promotional link at my site

corfu.net84.net (excel simulation on the right side)

Yours sincerely

Jan kajander

corfu.net84.net

Mathijs: As far as distributors, the best one I can think for you at least in Canada is to go through Amazon Fullfillment services. I think it's the best business model for you guys, a lot of the folks that could have teamed up with you guys vanished in the late 90's with the rest of the music industry.

• 2 months later...

Here in Australia, one of biggest (if not the biggest) retailers of computer products is Harvey Norman. I believe they have the largest computer store in the southern hemisphere just a couple of hours drive north of Sydney near my old home town of Newcastle! Their website is: http://www.harveynorman.com.au/

I'd love to see more products on the shelves of their stores - particularly those from Aerosoft!!! If you guys strike a deal with them, could you let me know? There's a good Harvey Norman store only an hour from where I currently live (Coffs Harbour, NSW - Australia) and that would be great if I could buy Aerosoft products from there.

+1. Here in Brisbane, there are a few Harvey Norman stores, and they already sell Saitek products, such as the yoke, several joysticks, pedals, etc. It would be nice to see some FS addons too. :)