MadeiraX Problem with DX10

dth

Hello

first of all: thank you for this great scenery!

Unfortunately the runway at LPMA displays in white when DX10 is turned on (see attached picture)

Porto Santo and the rest of Madeira are fine

I tried repairing the installation but it doesn't work

There is only the AF2 of MadeiraX installed, MyTrafficX and the FSX Files are disabled as described in the manual

Thank you for your help

Regards

Dirk

post-4072-1226237478_thumb.jpg

have the white runway issue on dx10 preview too. I have been to Madeira about 10 times and can't believe how detailed this scenery is. "as real as it gets" top marks

Ceri

Hello,

Patch is in work and soon one publishes. :)

Regards

Peter

DX10 issue confirmed here also.

Additionally the installer places an entry for the Paderborn charts in the menu. Sine the file name is the same it loads the correct (Madeira) charts.

have the white runway issue on dx10 preview too. I have been to Madeira about 10 times and can't believe how detailed this scenery is. "as real as it gets" top marks

Ceri

oh right!, now found out that i have to register to get an update, didn't know that. i can confirm this now works great on DX 10 and i am a very happy customer. You guys certainly know how to get problems sorted out quick!!! Many Thanks!