Fly Mex mexico city

buzz999

I have noticed a few negative comments about the newly released Fly Mex scenery, Mexico City and Central.

To be honest I have just installed the scenery and was pleasantly surprised, its way better than the default and the few freeware sceneries out there, so I will give it a thumbs up.

The one problem I have noticed is with the landclass out of MMMX, the large lake that lies to the north east of the airport has land tiles creating a rather unpleasant appearance on the lake, with rectangles of land and water.

Its not a file in the landclass folder causing the problem, so am trying to find what file is causing the problem in the scenery folder.

Any solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks folks

Hi James

Have been working on this all day and finnally worked it out.

Had some incompatible files in my base folder, which when deleted sorted the problem. So happy flying for the rest of the day.

Cheers

• 3 years later...

Aerosoft Support,

I have never seen a scenery as horrible as Airports of Mexico. How can you sell something like this on your website? The default scenery is far better than this add-ons. Houses are flat on the ground and the gates at the airport disappear as you move away from them and then appear when you approach them.

I'd like to get a credit for this scenery if a refund is not possible. You can completely remove it from my purchase list.

Let me warn the custormer about this scenery - - it is an absolute garbage.

If you want me to share a picture of this junk, I'd be happy to

Hello Alex - No te preocupes por el intercambio. Voy a donar los $30 a Aerosoft. I really do not need $30. I just deleted the add-on and will move on to other purchases. The add-ons is truly bad as shown in the picture. Thank you for your assistance.