November Screenshot Competition.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

f16-4.jpg

Hope this one's O.K, not quite what I wanted to do but here goes anyway. No image editing software used, just tweaked "X Graphics" to get the sunset in FSX and copy/paste in MS paint.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

There were many many great entries and my thanks to all those that took part..

We have the 2 winners after some long deliberation.

It wasn't easy and had to ask opinions but came up with the following.

macroth72

FSPIC_00018.jpg

eham8

Image0811001.jpg

I'll e-mail the winners on how to claim there prizes soon.

Thanks Shaun (and the others who shared their opinions) ;)

I'm delighted to have won and I would like to congratulate macroth72 too. Great ambiance you put into your picture!

Best regards,

eham8

Thanks Shaun (and the others who shared their opinions) ;)

I'm delighted to have won and I would like to congratulate macroth72 too. Great ambiance you put into your picture!

Best regards,

eham8

Great choice, excellent pics! I especially appreciate that such pics have been chosen that have NOT been edited with image processing software (at least not in an obvious way) so they represent ms fs the way it is! :)

MAAANNY THANKS to all! I'm totally surprised to be one of the winners, there were so many really nice pics in this thread! Now we have a pic for the VFR and a pic for the IFR friends :lol: . Really nice approach eham8! Kai Tak rules! To bad, there is no snow possible on our two locations, so we can't use them for the December competition... ;)

So let's see where we can go for it...

• 2 weeks later...