November Screenshot Competition.

More then that I see people whos screenshots are not even on "final". Some are at 39,000 feet or in fighters with afterbruners.

No worries, They will be disqualified... Some folks just don't know how to read... or simply don't bother doing so.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries, They will be disqualified... Some folks just don't know how to read... or simply don't bother doing so.

Then I would also ask if "uploaded" differentiates from "linked" screenshots from other places... (Ooooh I do have a wicked streak sometimes... :lol: ) But whatever the judges decide, they really have their work cut out this month. So many pictures to choose from!

</span><span class="postcolor">More then that I see people whos screenshots are not even on "final". Some are at 39,000 feet or in fighters with afterbruners.</span><span class="postcolor">

Right or wrong thats my interpretation of the rules and more to the point, it was great fun to set up and play about with.

Are you just worried about the competition? ;) Like I said before there are some cracking shots on this post.

We are all FS enthusiasts here and we all took the time to share our screen shots.

Let the judges decide and lets all enjoy these images.

SUB.

Well your so called "interpretation of the rules" are very much missinterpreted by your brain. A sunset final approach is clearly not blasting off to the moon in a F-16 which is clearly what you are doing. Unless you are in a helicopter, FINAL means flaps down, geardown, less than 3,000 MSL less than 5 nm from the threshhold. Fighter jet or commercial or prop doesn't matter. If you want to simply share your photos you should at least do so in your own topic. And BTW the judges will decide your shot "disqualified". Not sayin it's a bad shot, just the wrong place for you to post it. When Shaun has the time, all the incorrect uploads will be removed as he clearly stated in his rules post which you either failed to read or again missinterpreted by your brain... Mine might be removed too, forgot the flaps setting while setting up the shot..

Well your so called "interpretation of the rules" are very much missinterpreted by your brain. A sunset final approach is clearly not blasting off to the moon in a F-16 which is clearly what you are doing. Unless you are in a helicopter, FINAL means flaps down, geardown, less than 3,000 MSL ....

3,000MSL? That would indeed be 'final' at a number of airports. ;)

I would be happy, if the rules could give some clarification on what graphical improvements of the screenshot are allowed. Or else, everyone posting could give a short description of the photoshop functions used. This way people not so familiar with graphics programs could even learn something about improving their own screenshots.

Actually, no crosswind here, just turn onto final.

Uhh ok, i have to agree with Gaius, a bit late ...but it doesnt take the beauty of your screenshot away! nice bloom effect