November Screenshot Competition.

November's Screenshot competition.

Please read the rules in the announcements before posting.

The theme for this month will be,

A Sunset Final Approach.

"You've had a long day and the sun is just setting and your on the last part of the journey, the final approach to home."

NB: Remember, only post your entry on this thread.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And this is my entry:

Turkish Airlines Landing at Kai Tak( i know i know THY didn't make any flights to Kai Tak but who cares :lol: )

post-18805-1225829179_thumb.jpg

Good Luck everyone!

Here's the standard 172 before making a 180° turn landing at Schwechat (LOWW). The misty november sunset was created by Active Sky X, Flight Environment X and real weather data.

post-18784-1225846532_thumb.jpg

Wow! These entries are wonderful! I am not good at this and didn't plan on entering. I was flying from the new Arlanda senery to Budapest in my Eaglesoft Citation and on short final I thought: Wow! So I hit the F10, completed my landing, and etc... here we are. Not sure this stands up to the others especially the FSX shots. Those FSX water textures are a hard cookie to beat for an FS9ner like me. Some of you are way better with Photoshop than I am too. Well anyway, here is my entry...

EDIT: Ok you guys will quickly realize I am lying. I set this up and slewed just to enter the contest. You can tell because NO FLAPS!! Oh well disqualified....

post-14623-1225951637_thumb.jpg

Wow, some great entries already. Normally I post my shots only in the screenshot forum of FSVisions. The link to this Dutch FS site is http://www.fsvisions.nl/.

I couldn't resist so here is my entry, made in FS9 without any edits! A Cathay 747-400 (by PMDG) on very short final to Kai Tak IGS runway 13. Scenery by FlyTampa (in case you didn't know. ;) )

Image0811001.jpg

Good luck to all competitors. :)

eham8