FSFK 3.0 - Unable to Enter Registration Code

joeporter

I am a long time user of FSFK. I just purchased FSFK3.0 on simmarket where I originally purchased FSFK. I was given the discount and sent a confirmation email with my reg number. I downleaded FSFK3.0, installed it and tried to enter reg number and it does not paste, only pastes in first box with only 3 reg numbers, tried several time to past piece by piece, still no luck.

I am using the same email that was used to send me my reciept and reg number. I just keep getting error . . .

"the license information you entered is not correct. Please verify that you use the same email address as mentioned in the registration confirmation mail"

Very frustrating, now I can not use FSFK at all and I lost my 2.8 install when updating.

Help appreciated

Joe

Hi Joe,

The number given by Simmarket is for the registration key page.

If you look at the product page on Simmarket beside 'Delivery' you'll see 'registration key page' in bold letters.

click on that - post your number and e-mail etc and you will get your License file via E-mail.

Hope this helps

Flood

Hi Joe,

The number given by Simmarket is for the registration key page.

If you look at the product page on Simmarket beside 'Delivery' you'll see 'registration key page' in bold letters.

click on that - post your number and e-mail etc and you will get your License file via E-mail.

Hope this helps

Flood

Hi, thanks figured it out finally and got it taken care of but was a pain since they have some problem using MSN emails, but all is well. Up and going.

Joe