Potential bug??

hotas

Experienced some strange effect after landing F-16.While taxiing for another take off and pulling the stick, elevators don't move anymore.Neverthesless i decided to go for another take-off. Lining up, rolling and even after reaching a speed of 250 knots you won't get airborn. I experienced this several times. Realism settings are set to hard.Maybe some other people with the same experience?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Experienced some strange effect after landing F-16.While taxiing for another take off and pulling the stick, elevators don't move anymore.Neverthesless i decided to go for another take-off. Lining up, rolling and even after reaching a speed of 250 knots you won't get airborn. I experienced this several times. Realism settings are set to hard.Maybe some other people with the same experience?

Maybe you landed hard evey time and the control surfaces were damaged.

Maybe you landed hard evey time and the control surfaces were damaged.

I don,t know. When i am coming in too hard, then i should crash and this doesn't happen.

???

Thats a hard landing alright.

With the realism settings wound up, its very easy to over stress the aircraft but you dont get to see any physical damage other than the locked controls you've described.

Done this many times myself but using other aircraft.

I don't think its a bug.

• Aerosoft

One possible reason could be the AP is activated by accident. I know that happens to me a lot.So much indeed that I de-activated the AP durng most of the development.

One possible reason could be the AP is activated by accident. I know that happens to me a lot.So much indeed that I de-activated the AP durng most of the development.

He Mathijs, did some more landings and indeed a think the previous times i was coming in too hard and damaged the elevators.

Performed 7 to 8 landings with right speed and AOA, smooth flair and after each landing could take off witch visible working elevators.

So i think there is no problem.

Regarding the rudder as you stated: use it as less as possible.It is better during take off to stay centered by slightly applying some differrential brake.

He Mathijs, did some more landings and indeed a think the previous times i was coming in too hard and damaged the elevators.

Performed 7 to 8 landings with right speed and AOA, smooth flair and after each landing could take off witch visible working elevators.

So i think there is no problem.

Regarding the rudder as you stated: use it as less as possible.It is better during take off to stay centered by slightly applying some differrential brake.

Oh man, I had tons of landings like that in the beginning, destroying the elevators :lol: Not a bug, just a too hard landing. Keeping the right speed and AoA and you'll be fine.

Oh man, I had tons of landings like that in the beginning, destroying the elevators :lol: Not a bug, just a too hard landing. Keeping the right speed and AoA and you'll be fine.

I have not managed to land the bird yet, I hope I will by new year 2010 or so. I never could fly very well, I like slewing better...... :blink:

I have not managed to land the bird yet, I hope I will by new year 2010 or so. I never could fly very well, I like slewing better...... :blink:

Dag, with all your fine motor kills for painting i thought you would be an ace