Complete F-16 Variants In Screenshots

Nick C

I was asked in another forum if I'd created images of all the F-16 liveries included in the base package, I hadn't so I've taken pictures of them and uploaded to my website.

There are 56 in total spread over two pages, I've kept the image sizes reasonably low, but please be aware that each page may take a little time to load. If somebody from Aerosoft feels these pages may be useful, please feel free to use them on your own page to save my bandwidth B)

Please note, I didn't have time to label each image, sorry.

The images are available HERE.

Thank you. It looks really good on your system! :o Do you use any 3d configurator like nHancer? And if so, could you write down or printscreen the settings you use?

James, I hate weddings, sorry :P

Vin, I was thinking just how much work has gone into this product as I was taking these pictures. There were liveries there I haven't seen during the recent weeks once, lol. You and Dag did top work!

Skjellnan, I'll try and remember to post my nHancer settings tomorrow.

Finn? Mathijs? Whomever is an admin on this forum.... I know the number of pinned topics is starting to make the top of the page here cluttered, but I think adding this complete compilation of default paints to an Aerosoft page, and then pinning a link to the top of this forum would be a GREAT idea, especially if the paints could be labeled. (It looks like they may be in the same order as in the aircraft selection menu, but not sure.)

;-)

I was asked in another forum if I'd created images of all the F-16 liveries included in the base package, I hadn't so I've taken pictures of them and uploaded to my website.

There are 56 in total spread over two pages, I've kept the image sizes reasonably low, but please be aware that each page may take a little time to load. If somebody from Aerosoft feels these pages may be useful, please feel free to use them on your own page to save my bandwidth B)

Please note, I didn't have time to label each image, sorry.

The images are available HERE.

It looks like they may be in the same order as in the aircraft selection menu, but not sure.

They are and I've already loaded the images onto the Aersoft server. I'll point Mathijs or Shaun in the right direction tomorrow if they want to set up a page. I was going to add the names but simply don't have time right at this moment.

:blink: After seeing this thread and all the fantastic screens, I couldn't help myself. I had to post and say THANKS!! and GREAT JOB!! You can tell that a lot of time and effort went into doing this for the community.

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

They are and I've already loaded the images onto the Aersoft server. I'll point Mathijs or Shaun in the right direction tomorrow if they want to set up a page. I was going to add the names but simply don't have time right at this moment.

Nick:

That's quite a service you've provided. Thanks!

Scott

If you look in the Aerosoft forums screenshot folder, under my name you'll find an F-16 folder, the images are in there.

Have a productive weekend.

I'll do it after the weekend, right now I am in the Netherlands for the show at Lelystad airport this weekend.

Have fun in Lelystad Mathijs, Vin, Stefan and Ray. Sorry I could not come....

PS: Nick, Superb collection there!

Ok, for my website I've uploaded all the later images I took of the Viper for Aerosoft, they are larger dimensions than the product pages so may help those who left their glasses at the office (or possibly at home if they are wasting company money at work ). They are not huge so should still load in good time and are broken down over several pages.

http://www.screenshotartist.co.uk/aerosoft_f16_01.htm