Still No Signs After Update In Arlanda

steveduemila

Hello Stefano ,

Strange as I checked this earlier and they appear to be there.

Could you try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library including the Add On Scenery folder and see if they then appear after a restart..

Hi and thanks for your answer.......i downloaded the complete ne version 1.10

but it is my impression or the taxy signs present in the scenery are those for the departures only?

When i arrive in Arlanda is very very difficult to reach the gate: the signs are all opposite to arrivals.

Maybe in the real airport are the same? :blink:

Thank you for your answer!

Stefano

Me again sorry.

i tryed to perfom taxy operations with Cessna and it is very very difficult to reach a certain point of the airport. There are very poor vertical signs and absolutely no orizontal sign, centerline apart.

It is only my problem?

I deinstall and reistall several time Arlanda in a brand new FS9 installation but nothing.If this is a bug of the airport i hope really that it will be correct. At that time 24 euro for an airport is not exaclty cheaper :-(

Hope to have your news, thank you!

Shaun,

About 50% of the taxi/runway signs are still missing at Arlanda, if you compare to other versions of the airport by other designers. I hope Cornel will update/patch this (and some other things) after he completes the FSX version of this nice scenery.

Stefan