Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Hello!

Usually i'm not the one who is asking for (i'm sure you heard the following sentence thousands of times)

but ARE there any news?

I read the newsletter and under "In the Pipeline" was nothing from Munich ... Just say (to calm me down)

"we are working on it" :rolleyes:

nice greetings,

Steffen

• Upvote 1

I have been waiting for this airport month after month... and now it is well over one year since we had the first news! What happens? Meanwhile we see other sceneries coming out, as this new Amsterdam of which I had not heard before. Hope to have some feedback soon.

Regards,

Domingos

Been no screenshots from Rainer since Christmas, may still be a while before release. huh.gif

You are correct Bruce, and I am not sure if all the delays in scenery releases are because of that mip map??? issue that came to light in Niece or not???

Anyway, the Box design seems to be ready, so there is hope:

http://www.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11302&position=6&anzahl_treffer=11

Just make sure to not look at the release date seriously. ;)

Hello,

Today I called Aerosoft Paderborn. I asked them about the release of Munich for FS2004.

The response was "in the middle of the year"...

Is that release date possible?

I can't wait for Munich.. :rolleyes:

Kind Regards,

Phillip

• Deputy Sheriffs

I wouldn't count on the dates: there are too many products listed, with a release date in the past.

Mid of the year is a good guess.

Otto

blush.gif I am waiting since december 2008! @Philip ist my home Airport!

best regards

Chris

it's not my home airport, but i'm flying for a va which has it's base in munich so i hope

that we will get a good version of this airport soon!!!

It's getting boring to land always on a normal FSX airport

• Upvote 1

Is this date the release of the Downloadversion or the Box?

If anything the download version is normally released before the boxed version until its stable then they go ahead and do a boxed version if there is one forthcoming.

• Upvote 2

Hi,

just to add some news... Here are some developer shots from EDDM/MUC:

Ah, finally. Did not expect to see any news here. This one was my first GAP I ever bought many years ago, could it have been before FS2004? No idea. But I know for sure that I am waiting for this one since years now for FSX as it is - except during a work related move to Dallas, TX - my home airport. Wonder whether they will still show Burgerking in the MAC :-)

EDIT: checked the screen shots and yes, they show McDonalds! Must be up to date then

Phil

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had the chance to see it in action at the Flight Simulator Conference last weekend, and hell yeah, it's gonna be good. Looking forward to it. The only downside was FSX crashing during the presentation - bad luck or work for Thomas? :D We'll see :)

• Upvote 1