Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Sorry nothing new to report or show at this moment.

Hi Mathijs,

Quick question, I know the developer put Munich on hold because they choose to complete Tegel first. Are they working on another scenery in tandem with Munich? Which is slowing things down? Or are they waiting on a real world airport update.

I just think it's rude to announce a product and not get any word from a developer regarding the status of a product for almost a year after missing the deadline. As we are the customers paying for these products, I do feel that we deserve more than, "No word for now" responces. And you as the publisher should be given more information from the developers regarding the situation.

We all know the development process can be difficult and all I am saying is, the developer should say something about the situation as a matter of courtesy to the customers. They know hundreds of us are waiting on this and we all are being rudely kept in the dark. If they say it takes several months, thats better than us waiting several more months with no communitation from them.

But, hey, there are kids starving in Africa...

What is the current status of 3rd runaway in EDDM (I mean real-life)?

They are still planning.

But there are some farmer which want to keep their land...

They are still planning.

But there are some farmer which want to keep their land...

There is a own Homepage for this project: https://www.muc-ausbau.de/

I hope that its a HQ Airport, where i dont regret that ive bought it. So they should take time instead of releasing as quick as they can. But what ive seen since its very nice :)

MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUNICH, MUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH,MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNICH, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.................................................................................................

............................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................NICH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU ( SOMETHING INDICATES WE ARE NEARER TO HIM THAN A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE.....)

Carl

• Upvote 1

Just a side note to Munich. They used to do gigs ( rock shows ) in one of the old terminal buildings years ago, i know cos we played there twice. Was wondering if there would be any moving scenery of road crews loading in?

It's ok, i've had a couple of sherries but the fact is in itself accurate. Wonder if they still do gigs there?

Good afternoon,

All with Christmas and coming new year.smile.gif

I am going to get your product of the scenary Mega Airport Munich . With the great pleasuretongue.gif . Also I wait for the scenary of Warsaw on Simmarket. I will spend money For what product earlier?unsure.gif

Thanks a lot for the preview shots, Rainer!

They are great as usual. And they let me keep the hope I will soon be able to fly from and to an excellent rendition of Munich.

That's, together with Dusseldorf, the German airport I'm still missing in my FS9.

Somehow EDDM seems to me a very pleasant airport to fly (both in the sim and in reality).

And that's the place where I've always had the most professional and friendly ATC service wihile flying on VATSIM.

Should you happen to take even more screenshots, don't hesitate to share them with us! ;)

Looks very impressive. I've been waiting for a long time for an updated Munich to add to my FS9 as well. Now all (like Rafal's already said) that is missing is Dusseldorf and I'll have my favourite spots in Germany covered :) Thanks guys, keep up the great work!