If you cannot find the message you posted we probably moved it to the correct forum section! ×

Mega Airport Munich

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He already said its going to be longer than a few weeks. So like BCN that just got released for FS9, users of FSX must wait another month or two. Yet another reason I prefer FSDT over aerosoft.

Maybe spring of 2012.

nice

Posted Images

Simply stunning Rainer.....still wondering about the FSX version, I no longer do FS9! :(

Darryl

He already said its going to be longer than a few weeks. So like BCN that just got released for FS9, users of FSX must wait another month or two. Yet another reason I prefer FSDT over aerosoft.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Rainer,

very cool shots!

I love these bridges...last weekend I drove through one of them with an A340-600 crossing above.

Just an interesting feeling to know how many tons are currently some feet above you :D :D

However today is Octooberfest FlyInn on IVAO......maybe?:rolleyes:

Kind Rgds, Patrick

• Upvote 1

Yes it's very close. But - as written - I only wanted to give you a "in the next days" and not a special day (like Manfred did with Barcelona).

I've seen an installer yet but we are actually trying to find the solution for a problem one colleague has reported.

And - that's most important - if this is really influenced by the new Munich scenery or not.

That's not sure for me, I have no problem found doing nearly the same he described and I flew yesterday one after another short-haul in southern Germany without any problems.

And I'll continue this in these minutes. A little bit boring with a feeling like a busdriver - "next stop: Munich!" ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.