Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Simply stunning Rainer.....still wondering about the FSX version, I no longer do FS9! :(

Darryl

He already said its going to be longer than a few weeks. So like BCN that just got released for FS9, users of FSX must wait another month or two. Yet another reason I prefer FSDT over aerosoft.

• Upvote 4

Yes, it's a shame. In the beginning of the development of Munich (years ago) they said there will possibly be a FS9 version, but not sure, and now this is the one to be released - can't understand that.

Christoph

• Upvote 3

Oh my god....all these screenshots are amazing!!!

I visit Munich twice a month when I fly home and seeing this is really great!

Any chance for this Weekend???? (Please?) :D :D :D

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Rainer,

very cool shots!

I love these bridges...last weekend I drove through one of them with an A340-600 crossing above.

Just an interesting feeling to know how many tons are currently some feet above you :D :D

However today is Octooberfest FlyInn on IVAO......maybe?:rolleyes:

Kind Rgds, Patrick

• Upvote 1

Agreed but question is, if it's already ready for release or are there still things undone....

Looking at the screens however it looks brilliant which makes me think its close to release!

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Yes it's very close. But - as written - I only wanted to give you a "in the next days" and not a special day (like Manfred did with Barcelona).

I've seen an installer yet but we are actually trying to find the solution for a problem one colleague has reported.

And - that's most important - if this is really influenced by the new Munich scenery or not.

That's not sure for me, I have no problem found doing nearly the same he described and I flew yesterday one after another short-haul in southern Germany without any problems.

And I'll continue this in these minutes. A little bit boring with a feeling like a busdriver - "next stop: Munich!" ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

" A little bit boring with a feeling like a busdriver - "next stop: Munich!"

There are people doing this all day using such strange noisy big machines in which they can leave the ground :D:P

Kind Rgds, Patrick

Hi Patrick,

yes - hihi - you're right. But don't you have better looking flight attendands like this girl?

EDDMA01.jpg

But there were moments where I really enjoy flying my test hauls. These are the last shots, now I'll do a turn to Barcelona (FSX) again.

EDDMA02.jpg

EDDMA03.jpg

EDDMA04.jpg

EDDMA05.jpg

EDDMA06.jpg

EDDMA07.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 7

Looks great so far, especialy those bridges, great job!

I love Munich airport, I've been there three times for stop-over flights. 'Very large airport, yet such a quiet terminal.