Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Looks awesome. But please do us Onliners a favour and don't release the thing until Sunday morning/Saturday night or later - I just read that IVAO has their Oktoberfest Flyin on Saturday, as do we at VATSIM (16 to 21 UTC btw *g*), and nothing is more terrible than having to deal with a new scenery you don't have the ground layout for in either charts or sector file...

Hi Otto,

Any comments on the fps, especially together with VFR Germany (all for FSX!)?

not possible at this moment. This is (maybe you can't believe it - that's possible) FS9.

In FS9 I have (1000 ft. above the airport and with terminals T1 and T2 in sight) 30 FPS, on other places when slewing around 40-50

(with high supersampling level in nhancer and 1900x1200 resolution - if s.o. is interested - otherwise overread it...)

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 2

Hi Otto,

not possible at this moment. This is (maybe you can't believe it - that's possible) FS9.

In FS9 I have (1000 ft. above the airport and with terminals T1 and T2 in sight) 30 FPS, on other places when slewing around 40-50

(with high supersampling level in nhancer and 1900x1200 resolution - if s.o. is interested - otherwise overread it...)

Ciao,

Rainer.

Sounds good to me! What aircaft were you using though? I see myself operating from Munich with the iFly 737NG and the Wilco Airbus Volumes. Any estimate on what FPS I could expect with these aircraft?

So, does this mean LEBL and EDDM to be released simultaneously this week?

I can't remember they said the release of the two sceneries would be at the same day, but I guess EDDM will be released only a very few days after LEBL.

Hi Benjamin,

these are framerates with standard Cessna (virtual cockpit). So if you use other addons you should of course expect lower rates.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Ah, I was afraid of that. It means I can expect FPS of between 15 and 18 for the iFly 737NG and somewhat the same for the Wilco Airbus. That's a whole lot less spectacular... Oh well. Better than no EDDM at all wink.gif