Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Hi,

I've been to the to Gamescom in Cologne this weekend and I had the opportunity to see the new Mega Airport Munich Scenery in FSX.

It was really nice to see this before the ordinary customers. The Scenery looked amazing, BUT I have to say that there are still many things, which don't look finished.

The photo's you can see here in the forum show you just the good-looking thinks and I think that the FS9-Version has been developed more.

I will wait untill this airport is completely finished.

Bla Bla 31. August , i think next year its coming! In Germany on time are holydays. And i think the developer Thomas is in Palma de Mallorca and swimming on the playa laugh.gif

beer3_s.gif

best regards

But not everywhere are holidays ;) School has started here in Lower-Saxony about 2 a half weeks ago

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon!

Now the Box-Release is 29.10.2010. Can we actually expect Munich for FS9 this year? I am really confused .... Maybe there are any updates or news ... It would be kind to here SOMETHING from this project ...

Greetings,

Steffen

Hi Steffen,

knowing the FS9 version I would be very surprised not to have a release within the next weeks.

So far I had no chance to look at the FSX version, but I've read some comments who had seen it during the game fair. Maybe you have seen them in the german forum part.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 2

I just had a look on the Aerosoft homepage, and I got aware, that the release date for the boxed version has been changed from end september to end Octobre. I really tried to spare my comments on that up to now, but I cannot count any more the infinite number of release date changements! So this is, concerning marketing strategics, a necessary procedure or what??:wacko:

Regards

EDDM

• Upvote 1

I just had a look on the Aerosoft homepage, and I got aware, that the release date for the boxed version has been changed from end september to end Octobre. I really tried to spare my comments on that up to now, but I cannot count any more the infinite number of release date changements! So this is, concerning marketing strategics, a necessary procedure or what??:wacko:

Regards

EDDM

Okay, maybe we should really think about the necassariety of this comment ...:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Regards

EDDM

Be happy as long as the release date is only moved. There are other annoucements much harder possible. :blush:

Hmm, the airport seems to be a hard nut to crack for the developers, and I guess, you're also involved in the development, Oliver, right? (except AES). I read on this Forum that you're going for a holiday (a good Idea with that current weather in Germany:rolleyes:). -Have a nice holiday!

I just think Aerosofts anouncement of an releasedate, that is everlasting changing since April, every time the date is coming close, is a bit awkward. I'have not experienced this for any other of Aerosofts Airports yet. Personally, I can live without a release date information, and I will wait patiently for its release, whatever time it takes. All I want to express is, that this release-date (announcement) policy is really odd.

Regards

EDDM

• Developer

Hmm, the airport seems to be a hard nut to crack for the developers, and I guess, you're also involved in the development, Oliver, right? (except AES). I read on this Forum that you're going for a holiday (a good Idea with that current weather in Germany:rolleyes:). -Have a nice holiday!

My part's are finished since month, but based on the requests, there are some part really not easy to implement, like the 3D bridges below the Taxiways. I don't know the actual status, btw.

All I want to express is, that this release-date (announcement) policy is really odd.

Totally with you, but that is the result of the handling by the publisher, to make dates based on a early "planning" of the developement, where the developer "hopes" to get finish sometimes. When this plannings results in early releasedates, it must go wrong. So in future I hope that the developers give a timeline much later, when the most steps are done, so that nobody can give a date to early.

I don't know if this information is already known by the developers:

Due to the beginning of the Octoberfest IVAO is celebrating a Fly-In to Munich on Sept. 18th... ;)

I ask myself if a release might bring the Airport to its Limits... ;):ph34r:

Regards,

Max

Edit:

More Information on the IVAO-Homepage.

• Upvote 1

I'm very sure you have to eat the sausage in OMDB. A release within 5 days would mean, that the scenery has to be ready yet.

Too good to be true.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Forget the saussages. I am confident with my Beer and the Scenery! :P;)

Ok, here we go. :)

Now the time has come for final FS9-Beta-screenshots: Mega Airport Munich.

Release within the next days. :)

Pics as usual only reduced in size. Many other addons for changing textures installed.

AI-Traffic own compiled from different sources (Thank you alpha-india-group for your flightplans and liveries!)

eddmx01.jpg

eddmx02.jpg

eddmx03.jpg

eddmx04.jpg

eddmx05.jpg

eddmx06.jpg

eddmx07.jpg

eddmx08.jpg

eddmx09.jpg

eddmx10.jpg

eddmx11.jpg

eddmx12.jpg

eddmx13.jpg

eddmx14.jpg

eddmx15.jpg

eddmx16.jpg

eddmx17.jpg

eddmx18.jpg

eddmx19.jpg

eddmx20.jpg

eddmx21.jpg

eddmx22.jpg

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 4

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Rainer,

looks really great! Happy to have now a hub for my AirbusX!

Any comments on the fps, especially together with VFR Germany (all for FSX!)?