Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

But the scenery is getting better and better, I got a new beta with many improvements.

Ciao,

Rainer.

does that mean that you're getting in the final stage befor release? so may we expect the scenery in the next few weeks?

if not, when do you expect the release?

but to get back to something you like to hear (i know that you really don't like releasedate-questions):

if i make an mistake on one of the briges, can i "fall" down then? and what is happening when i'm flying online, and i have the scenery installed and someone else hasn't, and when the other person "drives" over an area where in my scener has the roads going down (to let the cars pass the taxiway), will the other person "fly" then? (yes i'm not having experience in onlineflying yet, so i don't know the answer even if it's very simple xD)

and a little other question: which area is covered in the megaairport munich? could you please make a map or something like that? (or an googleearth downloadfile for example)

thanks for anybodys answer.

regards

Emi

and what is happening when i'm flying online, and i have the scenery installed and someone else hasn't, and when the other person "drives" over an area where in my scener has the roads going down (to let the cars pass the taxiway), will the other person "fly" then? (yes i'm not having experience in onlineflying yet, so i don't know the answer even if it's very simple xD)

That's easy. So, you get the position sent via the server and the altitude is included. So if it taxis up it moves up in your sim. If it taxis down, it moves down in your sim, and if it holds its altitude it will hold its altitude in your sim. You can say: You see where the aircraft is on the other pilots screen :)

• Upvote 1

• Developer

and a little other question: which area is covered in the megaairport munich? could you please make a map or something like that? (or an googleearth downloadfile for example)

It is an airport scenery, so it covers the area of the airport (same as all other GAP airports do), not the rest of germany :lol:

It is an airport scenery, so it covers the area of the airport (same as all other GAP airports do), not the rest of germany :lol:

yes, of cause, but the megaairport frankfurt has also some of the forest areas around the airport, or tegel a few buildings. and so i want to know which area will be done in munich EXEPT the airport of cause-_-.

so, as you've saied: "same as all other GAP airports do" :P

regards

Emi

• Developer

yes, of cause, but the megaairport frankfurt has also some of the forest areas around the airport, or tegel a few buildings. and so i want to know which area will be done in munich EXEPT the airport of cause-_-.

so, as you've saied: "same as all other GAP airports do" :P

regards

Emi

post-77-127694368955_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

You mean the Besucherpark or the Affenfelsen?

AFAIK Besucherpark is already in the scenery, but it isnt a good place for planespotters.

The Affenfelsen is located south of the runway 26L/08R between Mariabrunn and Schwaig, thats one of the best places to take a good photo here in MUC. Lets hope it will be in the scenery. The little hill is called affenfelsen by the pilots, because there are planespotters every day, and they are looking to the planes "like monkeys (affen)" :D

BTW, i've read in another thread there will be a couple of buildings around the airport, e.g. Hallbergmoos. Is it true?

• Upvote 1

Nice, Oliver:)

Around Munich, theres not much than flat terrain anyway:)

'Around Munich' is a misleading term when talking about MUC, I think.

Using either 'around Freising' or 'around Hallbergmoos' would correspond more precisely with the geographical position of EDDM.

There are three significant landmarks in the surroundings of MUC which might be nice to have:

Kraftwerk Zolling, located in the north at river Amper.

The Dome of Freising

and finally the Forschungsreaktor Garching

Just an idea ...

• Upvote 1

Its a Mega Airport project but i can not the the Highway A92 you can see it on final app on rwy 08L 08R 1000ft ! And paralel to the A92 follow the S-Bahn line Munich to airport . There is more tarain at Leipzig EDDP ! And this is the answer after 3 years work? Sorry but where is the swirl of earth you can see it on final at RWY 08L its a monument . http://marsartifacts...od.com/art.html << picture number 2 this in the old GA1 included !

best regards

Chris

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...