Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

• Aerosoft

Don't believe any release dates - they are just fantasy...

Regards, Christoph

No they are not. They are always in some planning. Now these schedules are flexible but we need to have them for the big retailers, our boxed planning etc. When we do not have a new schedule we always leave those date alone and that sometimes leads incorrect dates. I would not spend to much time on them. Munchen is not done internally so, just as you we are just waiting for the files to arrive. The moment we have them we know how much time we need for the last tests, installers, PR/Marketing etc and can tell you what's going to happen.

Oh my GOD! That is really looking beautifull and progressed if you compare it to the other screenshots. I cannot wait to fly to Munich.

Hoping for a soon release,

Steffen

(As I don't see any night-screenshots, we have to wait a while, aren't we?)

I have break my silent on Aerosoft Forums, just because I'm a happy costumer, every product I've brought is a master pice of work, since AES, to Mallorca, from old France 1, to Mega Airport Frankfurt 2009, and in this time just can't wait for this soublime software gem.

making proud FS.

cheers for all you :D

Nice shots!

I just wonder why they couldn't do these bridges in EDDT instead of let the cars sink into the ground <_<

you are right! I agree there! I understand not, why make not! How about Leipzig as Munich...!

Sebastian

• Upvote 2

The SimWare site is announcing the availability of Mega Airport Munich, boxed version, for 31 July 2010. Can we expect the download version before that?

Regards,

Domingos

The SimWare site is announcing the availability of Mega Airport Munich, boxed version, for 31 July 2010. Can we expect the download version before that?

Regards,

Domingos

Downloads "normally" come at least "two weeks to a month" before a box when it comes to scenery.

Having said that, I would advise you not to look at release dates unless they come from the author (Aerosoft in this case) directly.

Simware is still advertising (in its booklet) Aerosoft Paris, which was canceled some time ago.

I think they get a "Loose" estimation from the author, and not much more, so do not look at their dates as set in stone.

you are right! I agree there! I understand not, why make not! How about Leipzig as Munich...!

Sebastian

That wouldn't make any sence since in Leipzip the taxiway is actually above the airport level, while in Munich the street is below the airport level. Oliver already explained that in the german forum.

• Upvote 1

Downloads "normally" come at least "two weeks to a month" before a box when it comes to scenery.

Having said that, I would advise you not to look at release dates unless they come from the author (Aerosoft in this case) directly.

Simware is still advertising (in its booklet) Aerosoft Paris, which was canceled some time ago.

I think they get a "Loose" estimation from the author, and not much more, so do not look at their dates as set in stone.

Thanks Waleed. I will keep waiting...

Regards,

Domingos

Aerosoft gives the same date on their productpage. I wonder what is actually meant by "31 July 2010":

The release of the FS2004 download version (which, what I think, will be released before the FSX version) or the release of the box which consists of both versions.

Lets hope it's the date for the box, because that makes a possible FS9 download version release very close.

• Upvote 2