Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Yes ... this paint was my first published paint ... but you must own the mcPhat Airliner Edition for the wilcos ....

Hi,

are you the painter from the livery which was to download during the last days? If yes, there was a very funny mistake in it:

You have changed the name to Cityline but a little bit deeper I found some Eurowings-markings... ;)

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1

Yes I am ... :blush:

Sorry .. i forgot .. nobody's perfect. I will reupload it the next days ...

No problem. Thank you for your paint work. If there weren't guys like you (and many others for AI-traffic), we all would never be able to have such a reality in our common hobby.

And you'll raise your skill fast - that's for sure. But now back to topic.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 1

Just to be sure, can someone confirm that this will be for FS9 as well? I see the FSX release is on 30th April, will FS9 be released at the same time or earlier?

Towards the top of this thread it was said that the release date was expected to be "Spring 2009", more recent news made me believe it would be April 2010... the 30th is almost over (at least in Western Europe) and no announcement about München...

Why is this so? Is the airport more complex or less deserving than other?

Regards,

Domingos

Why dont you try it and develop an airport like Munich yourself on time?

I know that it very annoying for people to ask question about the time frame of release of new scenery, however, I find responding in this fashion a little bit more annoying than the orignal question. If the question bothers you so much, why bother posting a rude response? No response would have been better. That is my two cents. dry.gif

-------------------

Back on topic.

Munich is looking amazing. I can not wait to get my hands on it!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 5

I know that it very annoying for people to ask question about the time frame of release of new scenery, however, I find responding in this fashion a little bit more annoying than the orignal question. If the question bothers you so much, why bother posting a rude response? No response would have been better.

Thanks for your support. However I didn't simply reply to it because in my country we use to say something like "to silly words, deaf ears...".

Regards,

Domingos

Hi Rainer,

Your pics are showing Rainer duda's quality indeed wink.gif Thanks for those pics.

And if possible could you ask to The EDDM developer for us what he think about bridge of the Entry N1 and Entry N1 C1 and others?

I mean http://www.airliners...1-ER/1687429/L/

Danke.

Ps: The picture is from Leipzig halle.

I'll ask Ömer, but to be honest: I'm very sure, that Thomas and Peter will build the missing southern GAP1-airports and Duesseldorf first.

Ciao,

Rainer.

I think you guys are forcing the limits of FS2004, great quality :)

But I have one question, why the height of the gates is too much? I'm using AES and it is not a problem for my aircraft but it looks odd for AI aircraft. It is almost the same for all GAP airports...it's just my opinion

Keep up the great work!

Alp

Absolutely beautifull. AES lite will only make it perfect, I'm really really looking forward to this one. Thanks for the update Rainer.

Hi,

are you the painter from the livery which was to download during the last days? If yes, there was a very funny mistake in it:

You have changed the name to Cityline but a little bit deeper I found some Eurowings-markings... wink.gif

Ciao,

Rainer.

I also noticed that the reg is also wrong... LH Cityline E-190s are all registered D-AE__. Not to knock your great effort DLH 6RW!!!! Whilst you are removing the Eurowings titles would it also be possible for you to change the reg to D-AECA for example? I got it off airliners.net. I could have a go at it my-self but as you did such a good job so far.... Anyways if you could it would be great and be more realistic . Oh and sorry to go off topic wink.gif

I also noticed that the reg is also wrong... LH Cityline E-190s are all registered D-AE__. Not to knock your great effort DLH 6RW!!!! Whilst you are removing the Eurowings titles would it also be possible for you to change the reg to D-AECA for example? I got it off airliners.net. I could have a go at it my-self but as you did such a good job so far.... Anyways if you could it would be great and be more realistic . Oh and sorry to go off topic wink.gif

For me, I repainted the "aft-section" but I cannot upload it, due to the copyright. However this is a modified mcPhat livery, and if I upload the whole texture, I would be a pirate :blink:.

Nevertheless I will remove the "Eurowings" marking. The only thing I can do, would be to give you an "overlay-Grafik" for the registration area (D-...). Maybe to become not more off topic you can write me a PM?

Sorry as well for this Off-Topic-Post. On the other side ... some distraction while Munich is being developed ... :P

Greetings,

Steffen

Alot of places just put up speculative release dates.

I'd wait til you see it here on these forums.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read in the Aerosoft-Store now, that munich should be released on 17.07.2010. But this is the release-date for the Box-Version, right? I hope we can expect munich a little bit earlier :( ...

Greetings,

Steffen

I read in the Aerosoft-Store now, that munich should be released on 17.07.2010. But this is the release-date for the Box-Version, right? I hope we can expect munich a little bit earlier :( ...

Greetings,

Steffen

Don't believe any release dates - they are just fantasy...

Regards, Christoph