Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

I had the chance to see it in action at the Flight Simulator Conference last weekend, and hell yeah, it's gonna be good. Looking forward to it. The only downside was FSX crashing during the presentation - bad luck or work for Thomas? :D We'll see :)

I would say bad luck for FSX.

• Developer

Just to be sure, can someone confirm that this will be for FS9 as well? I see the FSX release is on 30th April, will FS9 be released at the same time or earlier?

Did you read the topic headline? I don't think so :blink:

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Well then why is the preorder FSX version?

Because all products which are compatible to both FS Version will be handled as FSX version in the shop (with free FS2004 version included)

And in case of GAP, the FS2004 is mostly available before the FSX Version.

Because all products which are compatible to both FS Version will be handled as FSX version in the shop (with free FS2004 version included)

And in case of GAP, the FS2004 is mostly available before the FSX Version.

Which is why I say the FS2004 is paid version and the FSX is free! :ph34r:;)

Just the best Airport in the world!

One of, for sure! I also can't wait and I'm really excited. :)

All in all looks to me like 2010 will be the best year for sceneries ever.

Munich, Stuttgart, Barcelona, Tenerife, Antalya, Faro, Kos, Anchorage and many others.

Plus the quality of the sceneries (including the FS9 ones) is reaching its top.

We did have Aerosoft (GAP) Munich for FS9 and it was really nice.

But now we'll have another and so much improvement to come...

does someone know if Mega Airport Munich has also this "bridge" where the traffic is below

(if this is possible in FSX)

in this picture at the bottom

'

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be annoying, but is threre any news on this scenery?

Just because I'm so curious and the fact that this project is running for so long (this thread was started on the 27th of October in 2008.

does someone know if Mega Airport Munich has also this "bridge" where the traffic is below

(if this is possible in FSX)

in this picture at the bottom

'

http://www.luftfahrt...en_Muenchen.jpg

I would love that!

It should be possible. They've done it before in GAP2. Don't remember which airport, though...It has a taxiway bridge with real elevation!

I would love that!

It should be possible. They've done it before in GAP2. Don't remember which airport, though...It has a taxiway bridge with real elevation!

I guess you mean the bridge in leipzig. but there is a difference between the one in munich and the one you mean. The Leipzig taxiway is a bridge over the highway. but the street in munich is more like a tunel, and i think you have to put the hole airport on a high layer to let the road pass under the taxiway.

Otherwise you would have troubles with the AI aircraft, if the Taxiways are not on the airportlevel

Sorry, if there are any mistakes depending my statement. This is how i think the situation is.

I would love that!

Unfortunately the AI traffic can't use the bridge in Leipzig, so they go through the bridge...

Unfortunately the AI traffic can't use the bridge in Leipzig, so they go through the bridge...

OMG!!! Wow!! You made my day. I just lauged so much. that sound cool :D

sorry to interrupt the conversation

OMG!!! Wow!! You made my day. I just lauged so much. that sound cool :D

It's nice that you have so much fun but it really is the fact that bridges like in EDDP are unuseable for AI-traffic because these bridges are buildings and AI can only move on the ground. So it is not a good reason in EDDM, because the planes have to taxi over bridges from both runways to the gates.

I would prefer the bridges, because I know them from reality(if you are close to the bridge its very impressiv ,when a Boeing 757 taxies out) but what about putting only 4 real bridge in FSX and the others entrys as mesh for the silly Ai traffic....:D

Hmmm. I have seen their first movie - a movie for sim-wings Menorca. And now these two productions for Munich. To be honest, I don't like them all.

It's not so easy to give my feeling in a foreign language and describe it with the correct words.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but they are - in my eyes - hectic and chaotic and really don't hit the main point: the airport.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• Upvote 5

I like them :D

Question: Can I please buy it right now even if it's beta with upgrade to full upon release???

Just joking :D :D

However guess this Airport will rock like the real one ;)

Rgds, Patrick

Hmmm. I have seen their first movie - a movie for sim-wings Menorca. And now these two productions for Munich. To be honest, I don't like them all.

It's not so easy to give my feeling in a foreign language and describe it with the correct words.

Maybe I'm getting too old, but they are - in my eyes - hectic and chaotic and really don't hit the main point: the airport.

Ciao,

Rainer.

I think the same way like you, especially the second one is very hectic. But nevertheless, the videos show the features of this great airport and that's because I like them ;)

• Upvote 2