Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

I donĀ“t know about Germany, but here in Iceland the spring 2009 is gone for a long time ago. We are going through financial crisis autumn 2009 at the momemt. Hope you are not experience Groundhog day.

Are you crazy?... Financial crisis? EDDM is a "MUST have" product :rolleyes:

when can we expect Munich to be releasdas a box edition also will german airports 3 be released as a box set.

I am a bit confused. You are asking for the release date for the Munich boxed version. But... is it already available as a download? I have been waiting for a long time (the last delivery date I saw was Spring 2009!) but I cannot find it.

Will someone please clarify the situation?

Regards,

Domingos

I am a bit confused. You are asking for the release date for the Munich boxed version. But... is it already available as a download? I have been waiting for a long time (the last delivery date I saw was Spring 2009!) but I cannot find it.

Will someone please clarify the situation?

Regards,

Domingos

Domingos, no it has not been released yet. I think he is asking so he can have an idea as to when the box comes out after the download version is released.

when can we expect Munich to be releasdas a box edition also will german airports 3 be released as a box set.

I realise that its har to be definate on releases butGermany is my favourite destination and I have landed at most of these airports on Lufthansa from the Uk.Already have germany 1,2 and 3 expect to get 4 in a week or so .

They "normally" release the box within a month or so after both fs9 and fsx versions come out. I think it is to make sure the box is up to date with any sp's they may need to release.

German Airports should be out next month:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/iboshop.cgi?show440,5333080910

Domingos, no it has not been released yet. I think he is asking so he can have an idea as to when the box comes out after the download version is released.

Thanks Walleed for your information. I will keep waiting...

Regards,

Domingos

Thanks Walleed for your information. I will keep waiting...

Regards,

Domingos

I am anxiously waiting too. I think this is the silence before the storm period (for the wallet that is). I think that they will suddenly release a bunch of products soon.

Nonetheless, I do not mind the wait, as it gives me more time to get an i7 rig for less down the road.

Dear Aerosoft or developers,

are there any news on that project? Is it still in progress or has it been cancelled?

Some information and / or some actual screenies would be very nice.

And if there's any yet: A planned release date would be fine because spring 2009 is over.

Thank you.

Chris

• Aerosoft

Dear Aerosoft or developers,

are there any news on that project? Is it still in progress or has it been cancelled?

Some information and / or some actual screenies would be very nice.

And if there's any yet: A planned release date would be fine because spring 2009 is over.

Thank you.

Chris

Not canceled... don't worry.

The moment I get solid information on the project we'll posts it here.

Not canceled... don't worry.

The moment I get solid information on the project we'll posts it here.

Dear Mathijs,

thanks a lot for the statement. I'm looking forward to some more information.

In the meantime I'll try Rise of Flight - just bought it this afternoon. biggrin.gif

Regards

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

There is Frankfurt, There is going to be Munich, there is Leipzig, There is Paderborn, There is Cologne, There is Hannover, There is Dortmund, There is Hamburg, There is Osnabruck, but...

...where is Dusseldorf?

Am I dissapointed in aerosoft? - Yes, I am!

I know Dusseldorf is planned as a Mega Airport project, but I'm wondering: "When?"

at least you can be happy that so much effort is put in germany from Aerosoft. There is still no Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg, and Linz in a good an decent quality available for FSX.

And Aerosoft has Plans to do Dusseldorf nex Year according to Rainer's Thread in the German Szenery Forum ;)

There is Frankfurt, There is going to be Munich, there is Leipzig, There is Paderborn, There is Cologne, There is Hannover, There is Dortmund, There is Hamburg, There is Osnabruck, but...

...where is Dusseldorf?

Am I dissapointed in aerosoft? - Yes, I am!

I know Dusseldorf is planned as a Mega Airport project, but I'm wondering: "When?"

and EDDS too.

• Upvote 1

at least you can be happy that so much effort is put in germany from Aerosoft. There is still no Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg, and Linz in a good an decent quality available for FSX.

And Aerosoft has Plans to do Dusseldorf nex Year according to Rainer's Thread in the German Szenery Forum ;)

Rgflight to a great salzburg. It's available on simmarket.

There is a freeware scenery (Salzburg, Klagenfurt) from the same developer as Innsbruck. There is a good scenery for Graz too and also payware Vienna from FlyTampa

Hello Shaun,

any news on EDDM, EDDS, EDDN, EDDL, EDLN ? Would be great to hear something about the progress since all German VFR volumes are out now.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards, Guenther :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Munich would be nice but no word from Shaun, Mathijs or the developer Scenery Design Team??? Wasn't the scenery to be released earlier in the year.

Hello Guenther,

Sorry no news this weekend, but i'll ask on Monday if the powers that be know anything..

Darryl