Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

• 1 month later...

I think we have to wait till Thomas has finished EDDT, then he can gon on with Munich!

correct. And to add: EDDW-Bremen from Peter is a little bit closer than EDDT. First for FS2004/FS9.

Ciao,

Rainer.

• 2 weeks later...

correct. And to add: EDDW-Bremen from Peter is a little bit closer than EDDT. First for FS2004/FS9.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Hello Rainer,

Is there a plan for making other German airports like Düsseldorf, Stuttgart und Nürnberg?

• 4 weeks later...

Any new information here?

Was in munich today and cant wait for the new version. The old one of german airports 1 is not really the best and so i hope that we dont have to wait toooo long for it :)

I dont ask for a release date, just for any new informations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Developer

Is there any further news/update as to the progress and hugely anticipated release? As this project has been going for quite some time nowwink.gif

GAP Munich is actual in development, updates as far as there is more to show...

• 2 weeks later...

when can we expect Munich to be releasdas a box edition also will german airports 3 be released as a box set.

I realise that its har to be definate on releases butGermany is my favourite destination and I have landed at most of these airports on Lufthansa from the Uk.Already have germany 1,2 and 3 expect to get 4 in a week or so .

I don´t know about Germany, but here in Iceland the spring 2009 is gone for a long time ago. We are going through financial crisis autumn 2009 at the momemt. Hope you are not experience Groundhog day.