Mega Airport Munich

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks,

Below are some pictures of the up and coming Mega Airport Munich.

Expected release Spring 2009. We knew you'd ask ;)

Very nice. Will it be fsx only or compatible with both fs9 and fsx????

Very good news!

Looking forward to that release with my breath held.

Give me also new Berlin Tegel (and maybe Hamburg) and I have all I'd need to enjoy flying in Germany.

Somehow I have a feeling you will. ;)

Best regards,

Rafal

• Developer
Mr. Shaun Fletcher,

Will this be part of the German Airports 3 boxed product?

PS: Its looking Nice! :)

No, it was part of GAP1 before, but as far as I know it will be a seperate Mega Airport in the future, but maybe I am wrong here.

• 4 weeks later...
No, it was part of GAP1 before, but as far as I know it will be a seperate Mega Airport in the future, but maybe I am wrong here.

Thank you Mr. OPabst!

I look forward to adding this to my collection and your upcoming AES X as well. ;)

Wow, schaut echt toll aus. Eine Frage jedoch. Werden die Brücken auf den beiden Seiten über die Autobahn auch eingeplant?

einerseits denk ich schon, da in münchen nich das "leipzig-problem" mit dem AI-traffic besteht, da die Autobahn unter den brücken hindurch führt und nicht die brücken oben drüber...

andrerseits is das beim JFK auch so, und FS DreamTeam hat sie leider nich 3D umgesetzt, allerdings sehr gut schattiert...

also ich gehe mal davon aus, dass die (auch wegen dem Autobahnverkehr) umgesetzt werden

P.S.: des hier is n englisches forum, also wäre englisch glaub ich besser, da kriegs du schneller ne antwort ;)