Feature Request

psolk

Hi Oliver,

Thanks as always for all the work. I am as always one of your biggest supporters. :wub:

I do have a feature request for your consideration. If there is any way that AES can use the intelliscene file to determine the aircraft type and put the marshaller up on a ladder for the Heavies... When coming in for the final few yards at most airports it is almost impossible to see the Marshaller due to the cockpit height. You can obviously adjust your eyepoint up but you end up way too high in the cockpit. I wasn't sure if there was any way to look at putting the marshaller up on a ladder for us when in a 767/777/747 or 330/340/380? ;)

Thanks as always for the consideration Oliver.

Paul

Oliver,

What happened with other "minor(??)" addon requests. Like a tractor with luggage carts to pick up the passengers luggage that brings them to luggage belts in the arrival hall? No luggage, no sattisfied passengers :lol: Lately we have only seen airports but no extra features. Is there something in the "pipeline" in the next updates?