Where Are All The Liveries?

Sidewinder

I have downloaded and installed the F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft for FSX. I have FSX with the Acceleration expansion pack installed (SP2) on Windows XP. I expected to see dozens of different aircraft configurations and paint schemes available for the F-16 in the FSX setup page. I find only two Navy themed F-16 aircraft to choose from. Ideas? Thanks in advance.

post-8300-1224906038_thumb.jpg

Hi

Seems something has gone wrong during installation.

Try to uninstall - reinstall again preferable with Your antivirus softwaer disabled.

Finn

Hi

Seems something has gone wrong during installation.

Try to uninstall - reinstall again preferable with Your antivirus softwaer disabled.

Finn

Finn,

Thanks for the reply. Your customer service is awesome. Rather than attempt a re-install I applied the "hot-fix" files to my current "FSX/Acceleration" installation and I now have a total of 56 aircraft from which to choose. Can anyone verify for me that this is the correct number of aircraft please?

Thanks

• 3 years later...

I have the same problem as Sidewinder: only two birds to choose from.

Finns' solution (reinstall) didn't work for me, don't really understand what Sidewinder meant by "I applied the "hot-fix" files to my current "FSX/Acceleration" installation".

Does anyone know to apply those hot-fix files? I have Windows 7 installed.

Thanks for your help!

Michael