F-16 Falcon Now Released.

Shaun Fletcher

Hi Shaun,

When the Falcon first was shown on the shop page it did not show the options for the boxed and the download versions. This has now been corrected on the shop page.

However I am stuck having paid for the boxed version and having no replies fro info@aerosoft.de to transfer my payment to the download version.

Cheers

Paul

Hello Paul,

Nicole at info@aerosoft.de would probably have gone home, she should be back in the morning.

If you dont hear anything by tomorrow lunch write to me at suppport@aerosoft.de and I'll get it sorted for you.

Hello Paul,

Nicole at info@aerosoft.de would probably have gone home, she should be back in the morning.

If you dont hear anything by tomorrow lunch write to me at suppport@aerosoft.de and I'll get it sorted for you.

Thanks Shaun.

If I re-purchase using the download link now can you arrange for my original order to be re-funded?

Like everyone else I have waited for todays release and would like to get the download going.

Cheers

Paul

My download started at 250KB/s which I thought was reasonable. I should be able to wait half an hour of something. Now, one hour later and 65% done, the time remaining is 1:16 and the speed is dropping slowly and steadily. This is hard to cope with! Gotta go buy some patience, before I meltdown.

Thanks for the relatively easy-to-use paint kit. I'll start painting her tonight ;)

Hopefully I'll get decent performance, but I'm still waiting to test that. 76% downloaded...

WOW You guys ROCK!!!. Great performance (30 FPS+ in VC), looks nice, sounds nice. You've made a winner for sure :D

Thanks to everyone who worked on this awesome bird.

Thanks Shaun.

If I re-purchase using the download link now can you arrange for my original order to be re-funded?

Like everyone else I have waited for todays release and would like to get the download going.

Cheers

Paul

Hello paul,

My guess is because its a pre-order that the money wont have even been taken yet.

So yes go ahead and order the download version and cancel your boxed order.

Hello,

I purchased the F-16 with no money in my PayPal (was just going to let PayPal take the money from my debit card)

When I realized it was going to take till Oct. 27th to clear, I got my dad to send money direct to PayPal, then I purchased another copy (had to have it today!!! :) )

Anyways, I was wondering if you could cancle the first order. Order Number is 95817

I'd really appreciate it

Regards, Diego

Hello,

I purchased the F-16 with no money in my PayPal (was just going to let PayPal take the money from my debit card)

When I realized it was going to take till Oct. 27th to clear, I got my dad to send money direct to PayPal, then I purchased another copy (had to have it today!!! :) )

Anyways, I was wondering if you could cancle the first order. Order Number is 95817

I'd really appreciate it

Regards, Diego

Thank you so much! I've never seen customer support like this ever!

You guys are amazing!

Regards, Diego

love flying the f16...but can anyone tell me the real lightning?? i use the fuselage and wing light and at line up i put on the anti collision light....but how do they in real?? which one they use??

best regards

Here in Norway, lights are used as desired with the exception of the anti collision light which is lit when ready to taxi. The Danish do it differently though, there seems to be no rule as to the use of the anti coll light.

Lights do mean something during the start up and the execution of of the posts start checks. Wing/fuselage red and green are kept steady when engine has started but when they start blinking, it's a sign for the crew chief to move away as the pilot will commence the EPU check. You don't want to be directly under the EPU exhaust when that's done, even though it's just engine bleed air and not Hydrazine. There could be leaks/traces of Hydrazine. These days most aircraft in the RNoAF also have the covert night lights. These are almost invisible to the naked eye and used on night ops with NVG. These are small diode type lights housed in the same covers as the regular ones.

• Aerosoft
hi Support

where is download link?

my Order Number: F96826ITAT

you sent Order Process

i checked Detailed Invoice but no download link

plz tell me how to download

You can always find the download link and serial in your order history page. The order number however looks strange as we only have numbers like 95968. I tried 96826 but that order number does not exist.

You can always find the download link and serial in your order history page. The order number however looks strange as we only have numbers like 95968. I tried 96826 but that order number does not exist.

Hello !

I can forward you the e-mail i received the number is the one i posted before...i checked my credit card and the value was substracted !

How can you help me?

Hello !

I can forward you the e-mail i received the number is the one i posted before...i checked my credit card and the value was substracted !

How can you help me?

Have you bougth it directly from Aeosoft, or via some other vendor?

• Aerosoft
Hello !

How can you help me?

First of all don't worry, you get refunded or you get the product, I take full responsibility for that, okay? I'll ask somebody to look into this right now.

• Root Admin
First of all don't worry, you get refunded or you get the product, I take full responsibility for that, okay? I'll ask somebody to look into this right now.

Hi,

the F16-Addon is already available in your shop account now.

Hello Diego ,

I have asked them to cancel the above mentioned order for you.

Thanks, I appreciate you asking.

It just cleared so I don't know if they havn't gotten around to refunding it. Any news would be great.

P.S. you guys should do an F-14 and beat the panties off of those Iris guys :lol: