-3D Colums at Terminal 4 an 4 SAT

-Better green and blue Taxiway lights

-Brighter Runway Approach lights

-A tool to change easily the AFCAD from North to South Configuration

(before starting the simulator)

-Better frame rate

• Developer
Hi, great, where can we find it?

On the update section there is only the update 1.01 for FSX!

Goodbye

JF

Ok, lets explain:

The first version 1.00 is from April 18th 2008. So if you bought it, you can download at your account version 1.10 for fs2004 and the new FSX version 1.00.

But in the FSX version 1.00 is a bug which slowes down frames a lot, so today we released a bugfix which is called 1.01. You can download it at the FAQ/Updates section.

Regards

Manfred sim-wings

Hi

I have a special problem with deinstallation the old Madrid 2008 Ver.1.00. There is no entry in the software list for installed programms.

What did I do wrong? How to uninstall manually?

Please help me

Hello andgries,

Remove the scenery entry in the scenery library for Madrid.

Then delete the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\Madrid 2008_SC

Then try installing the new version.

Hello andgries,

Remove the scenery entry in the scenery library for Madrid.

Then delete the following folder.

*:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aerosoft\Madrid 2008_SC

Then try installing the new version.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem while trying to update. Madrid v.1.0 didn't show up in the Add/Remove Programs list.. so I manually deleted the folder and removed the scenery from the library... but still it says "Madrid 2008 is already installed"... There's no entry for Madrid in my registry either.

Is there some file or folder that is added during installation some place OTHER than the Aerosoft folder?

Please advise!

Thanks,

Greg

EDITED: Update... I figured out what to do... the PF files and all previous installer info MUST be deleted in order to run the new installer!

Hi,

I'm having the same problem while trying to update. Madrid v.1.0 didn't show up in the Add/Remove Programs list.. so I manually deleted the folder and removed the scenery from the library... but still it says "Madrid 2008 is already installed"... There's no entry for Madrid in my registry either.

Is there some file or folder that is added during installation some place OTHER than the Aerosoft folder?

Please advise!

Thanks,

Greg

EDITED: Update... I figured out what to do... the PF files and all previous installer info MUST be deleted in order to run the new installer!

Hi can you please advise exactly which files you removed and where they were located as I am having the same problem and can't uninstall from the add/remove programs menu. Every time I click uninstall, I get the: "this program is not responding please report to microsoft" naturally I deleted the Madrid 2008 folder...

Thanks

Hi can you please advise exactly which files you removed and where they were located as I am having the same problem and can't uninstall from the add/remove programs menu. Every time I click uninstall, I get the: "this program is not responding please report to microsoft" naturally I deleted the Madrid 2008 folder...

Thanks

I don't remember the EXACT name of the files.. but I searched my HD for "Madrid".. then I deleted everything related to the Madrid 2004 scenery - .ini files. prefetch files, InstallShield files... then I ran the installer and it installed everything with no problem!

I don't remember the EXACT name of the files.. but I searched my HD for "Madrid".. then I deleted everything related to the Madrid 2004 scenery - .ini files. prefetch files, InstallShield files... then I ran the installer and it installed everything with no problem!

Did that. even cleared the registry. Still cant remove it from the programs list. Why cant the installer just overwrite the current files. Mr. Fletcher, am I screwed here??

Cheers.

Hello Folks,

Maybe a look in the FAQs on the forums would have heeded results.

Please try the advice on the forum thread here.

Hi Shaun,

I made the mistake of assuming this issue was only directly related to the Madrid Senery as it pertained to the update and didn't bother to look elsewhere.

I will follow your instructions in the link and report back.

Thanks much.

Hi Shaun,

I made the mistake of assuming this issue was only directly related to the Madrid Senery as it pertained to the update and didn't bother to look elsewhere.

I will follow your instructions in the link and report back.

Thanks much.

Fine just fine! Thank you Shaun! ;)

• 5 months later...

Hello! I have the same problem with Aerosoft Madrid 2008.I uninstalled my FS9 then install it and tried to install Aerosoft Madrid 2008.I have deleted all files that my PC found for "Madrid" and copy the files from InstallShield to temp folder but still no result :angry: I hope someone can help!

Regards. K Minkov

Ok I have downloaded "CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner" and I wonder if this is the right program <_< (sorry for asking but I don't have any experience in this :blush: )

Hello BGair737,

What you need it to be able to do is remove orphaned registry entries etc.

So you may want to read the documentation that comes with it but most Registry cleaners do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here's the problem- I realized that I've deleted my FS without uninstalling airplanes and sceneries..so i have a big problem now.. I hope u can help :)

regards: K.Minkov