Paintkit

• Aerosoft

The paint kit will be available from our Update server the moment the product is released. It is at this moment not documented but we will fully support it here. Please note that you will need a serious paint program that is able to read PSD files with layers and that you will need some knowledge about bumpmaps etc to do a perfect job.

• Aerosoft

One of the main repainters of the F-16 (Vincent) done a very detailed document on how to work with the paint kit. As said, this is not a simple paintkit but allows you to access even the lowest levels of how the model looks. This document is of immense value for people who want to repaint.

F_16_painters_guide.pdf

Hello Mathijs,

I don't found the paintkit on the update server. Is that available when I register my ordered boxed version or is it included in that?

Order No: 4661707800

thx and best regards

Dave

Would it be possible to update the paint kit so it contains the layered .psd's used for the weapons, tanks and pylons? It's something I always find missing from paintkits usually and would be great to have for those fictional repaints and suchlike. The CFT's would be nice as well.

I believe it's 10_T, 11_T, 13_T and 14_T and 15_T that are needed.

• Aerosoft
Hello Mathijs,

I don't found the paintkit on the update server. Is that available when I register my ordered boxed version or is it included in that?

Order No: 4661707800

thx and best regards

Dave

I am not 100% sure about that, will need to ask some of our web nerds for that. Please remain in the holding.

Would it be possible to update the paint kit so it contains the layered .psd's used for the weapons, tanks and pylons? It's something I always find missing from paintkits usually and would be great to have for those fictional repaints and suchlike. The CFT's would be nice as well.

I believe it's 10_T, 11_T, 13_T and 14_T and 15_T that are needed.

I take it that's a no then? ;)

I take it that's a no then? ;)

I don't have the PSD files of all those textures. I have them for 11_T (pylons), 13_T (tanks) and 14_T (targeting pods and IRIS-T). 15_T doesn't exist. We'll update the paintkit with these.

I don't have the PSD files of all those textures. I have them for 11_T (pylons), 13_T (tanks) and 14_T (targeting pods and IRIS-T). 15_T doesn't exist. We'll update the paintkit with these.

Thanks ever so much, it's very much appreciated. 15_T is the texture for the CFT's, fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things but I was just wondering. In fact with a little bit of effort I'm sure even I could knock up a layered .psd for that one :)

Thanks once again.

Thanks ever so much, it's very much appreciated. 15_T is the texture for the CFT's, fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things but I was just wondering. In fact with a little bit of effort I'm sure even I could knock up a layered .psd for that one :)

Thanks once again.

:blink: You're right, 15_T is the CFT, and I made that one myself :lol: Sorry, that one will be included as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi chaps, I was just wondering if you'd had a chance to update the paint kit yet?

I've send mine to the boss a week ago, I don't know what is taking him so long. Probably busy with other stuff...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Is threre any way to get the paint kit.

I can't find it anywhere.

I just bought the boxed version of the f 16 fighting falcon.

thanks in advance

(Update, I have found it)