Square Lights At Wing Tips Of The Bush Hawk Xp

david_wi

Hi Guys

I now remember that the problem was the missing file fx_2.bmp

located in Effects\Textures folder.but I have this file,so why the issue is there ?

I have both SP1 and Acceleration installed.

This is the only plane with this problem :( .

Bye,

David

Are you flying DX9 or DX10? Looks like DX9.

We edited the light fx to work in both, DX9 and DX10 mode, but as you can read in the manual there seem to be some graphic cards who don't like those new fx.

But I still think it might be an fsx issue like Cody suggested, even if the Bushhawk is the only aircraft that shows this issue.

If you want to try yourself, open the aircraft.cfg and edit the effects-section. Insert default fx names (you can find them in the Maule aircraft.cfg for example). Maybe this helps?

Remember: We had to change those fx in order to work in DX10 mode.

FYI: The Bushhawk does not have tail lights. This seems to be surprising, but it's true. ;)

....If you want to try yourself, open the aircraft.cfg and edit the effects-section. Insert default fx names (you can find them in the Maule aircraft.cfg for example)....Remember: We had to change those fx in order to work in DX10 mode.

Mr. Thorsten "horst18519",

This is an excellent model; Everytime I think that there are limits to reality that the Sim can bring, you guys at Aerosoft "extend the length of that runway in my mind." Outstanding work! B)

One Request; Can you create a configuration set for use of A2A's Shockwave 3D Lights REDUX for this model?

Thanks in advance. :D

I think you're right, Kofi, but I want to make sure. Hopefully the issue can be fixed using other fx files.

James: Everytime I read your posts I'm happy. :D Allthough I do like the shockwave fx I won't find the time to do this. But one of the betatesters loves the shockwave lights as well and may have fun doing this. ;)

Are you flying DX9 or DX10? Looks like DX9.

We edited the light fx to work in both, DX9 and DX10 mode, but as you can read in the manual there seem to be some graphic cards who don't like those new fx.

But I still think it might be an fsx issue like Cody suggested, even if the Bushhawk is the only aircraft that shows this issue.

If you want to try yourself, open the aircraft.cfg and edit the effects-section. Insert default fx names (you can find them in the Maule aircraft.cfg for example). Maybe this helps?

Remember: We had to change those fx in order to work in DX10 mode.

FYI: The Bushhawk does not have tail lights. This seems to be surprising, but it's true. ;)

Hi horst18519

I changed the red and green nav lights effects to default ones in the LIGHTS section of aircraft.cfg file and it is ok now.

Only if I open the lights with the L key,the square phenomenon appears again.

If NAV light is operated with the button on the front panel, it is perfectly ok.

Bye,

David