Arlanda Update Available.

Shaun Fletcher

There is an update for Arlanda available in the FAQs and update section at this moment.

The following items are changed;

1. New post terminal at the DHL cargo apron

2. Adjusted and corrected approach lights

3. Corrected scale of objects (cars, busses etc.)

4. Missing lines, taxi signs and objects added or corrected

5. Apron behind the Terminal F has been extended with the parking positions F44 F42 F40

6. Corrected scale of the PAPI lights

7. New exclude file to alter the AFCAD file with Lee Swordys AFCAD tool

8. Further cosmetical corrections

Hello,

I have Arlanda from simmarket, but there is no update available :-( When trying to get it from the Aerosoft update/support page I cannot select it from the scroll down menu, it's not there.

Any idea?

Regards,

Axel.

Hi Axel H

Could you just point me in the right direction at simMarket to locate this update. I have looked but can't find it.

Many thanks

Ian

Hi,

there is no extra update, you must download the full .exe file and see the new version number.

I have uninstalled the old version and installed the new one.

Regards,

Axel.

Hi Axel (again)

I am being really thick over all this (put it down to advancing years!!)

Are you saying that if I go to My Orders page at simmarket, find the original Arlanda download order page and then download the SWE-ESSAver2C.exe file again (32mb)......then that will be the new updated scenery??

I have actually done all the above and the file version of the new download is : 5.0.1.0

Am I on the right track?!

Many thanks and regards

Ian

Hi Axel

I have a terrible confession to make...........definitely an ageing problem!!

I now realise that I did not buy the aerosoft Arlanda product. The one I have is from swedflight.

My sincere apologies to aerosoft and to anybody whose time I may have wasted.

Humble regards

Ian

I would recommend the Arlanda 2008 anyway Ian. Good framerates and a lot better looking than Swedflight's. And it's AES'ed!

Hi Ian,

I also thought you write about the Mega Airport Arlanda 2008.

The Swedflight is really old and out of date. I suggest the new Arlanda and there you get the latest download version directly,

Regards,

Axel.

Hi Axel and Rune

Very many thanks to you both for your helpful comments and for not telling me what a complete jerk I have been!!

I will definitely get the new aerosoft Arlanda 2008 download. I look forward to flying to Arlanda with up to date scenery!

Thanks again and regards

Ian

• 3 weeks later...