Runway 08 At Arlanda

sk5645

Hi!

well i tought that version 1.10 would solve a lot of problem from original release like the approach light at runway 08 and the light poles ! i think the developper is doing a pretty bad job right now!

please tell him to fix this asap! its not funny i paid 23 euro to enjoy this ! :angry:

post-2283-1224186298_thumb.jpg

Hi!

well i tought that version 1.10 would solve a lot of problem from original release like the approach light at runway 08 and the light poles ! i think the developper is doing a pretty bad job right now!

please tell him to fix this asap! its not funny i paid 23 euro to enjoy this ! :angry:

What's a bad job done? I'm sure he'll solve those in another patch. Keep in mind that the FSX version is in the works as well.

Honestly, you can't call this scenery a "bad job", because you couldn't possibly know how much effort it takes to create such a scenery, with such detail, seeing it as you're calling it a "bad job".

are the approach lights such a life destroyer anyway? :huh: