Release: Mega Airport Madrid X

• Aerosoft

Sim-Wing is pretty famous for it's big airports and we are very proud to be able to add their Madrid Barajas for FSX to our shop at this moment. A lot of work has been done to make the FS2004 version compatible to FSX and if you see the airport in FSX you see that it was all worthwhile. The download version is now available and the boxed version will be done shortly. The users of the existing FS2004 version will find a complete new build with many enhancements on their order history page.

Time to head to Madrid my friends, last to arrive pays for the drinks! Click here for the product page.

madridbarajas_15.jpg

madridbarajas_4.jpg

madridbarajas_48.jpg

madridbarajas_22.jpg

madridbarajas_1.jpg

Click here for the product page.

Pefect Mathijs, right in time! I just thought yesterday when it will be finished :rolleyes: ! So I can try my favourite route from Heathrow to Madrid finally with the new MD11 in FSX with this two great airports! Thank you!

Thanks for that scenery........ :)

but at the moment it's unflyable.......3,5 fps with PMDG MD-11 :angry: ..........and 3,6 fps with Aerosoft TwinOtter :D

I had the same issues with MegaFrankfurt FSX after their release.

The bad file in LEMD is: MAD_RWY.bgl. Without that file, the fps are very good. Maybe you can ask the GAP-Team, I think they can help you in sorting out that problem.

My system ist FSX with Acceleration, XP.

Bernhard

The users of the existing FS2004 version will find a complete new build with many enhancements on their order history page.

I don't quite understand you Mathijs, do you mean the FSX version when you say 'complete new build' or has there been enhancements to the FS9 version as well.

• Aerosoft
I don't quite understand you Mathijs, do you mean the FSX version when you say 'complete new build' or has there been enhancements to the FS9 version as well.

The FS2004 version has been updated with many new things (though I do not have a list at this moment) and will replace the current FS2004 version with a complete new version.

• Aerosoft
Thanks for that scenery........ :)

but at the moment it's unflyable.......3,5 fps with PMDG MD-11 :angry: ..........and 3,6 fps with Aerosoft TwinOtter :D

I had the same issues with MegaFrankfurt FSX after their release.

The bad file in LEMD is: MAD_RWY.bgl. Without that file, the fps are very good. Maybe you can ask the GAP-Team, I think they can help you in sorting out that problem.

My system ist FSX with Acceleration, XP.

Bernhard

We are investigation, for now I can confirm the issue in the conditions you describe. Think it is a lights problem, we ran into that before. We should know more today.

Thanks for this new FSX-tension.

Unfortunately i encountered reproducable plane crashs during taxi at TWY E34, and at the southern end of 33L. :angry:

Realism settings: "aircraft overstress" detection is enabled while crash with scenery/other planes is disabled.

Regards,

Joerg

P.S: and the trees look like beeing topped with some kind of 'antenna', which is no real issue. ;)

• Developer
We are investigation, for now I can confirm the issue in the conditions you describe. Think it is a lights problem, we ran into that before. We should know more today.

Hi,

The problem with the bad MAD_RWY.bgl file is solved for Acceleration Pack.

This week it will be online, for those customers who want it right now, please send me a e-mail.

Regards

Manfred

The FS2004 version has been updated with many new things (though I do not have a list at this moment) and will replace the current FS2004 version with a complete new version.

• Developer
If there is an update for Madrid-Barajas Airport FS2004, specifically, where do I find it?

Beverly

bevald@gmail.com

You can find a complete new installer on you Shop account history. Uninstall Version 1.00 and run the new downloaded Installer.