'subway Simulator'

Kofi

• Aerosoft
Mathijs,

Any possible way of getting a "high" demo so I can see how it runs on my system?

If not, no worries....thanx

No sorry, getting s demo done is a bit too risky for something like this. But it's not too hard on hardware, we have seen very limited comments on performance.

AMD AM2 X64 6400

NVIDIA 8600GT

2GB RAM

Hi Kofi I should have asked you before if your referring to world of subways ? simulator if yes you should be fine with the low resolution version you can give the high version a shot but your system is good the only thing I see with are p.c is that we would benefit if we had upgraded are video card to 8800gt or 9800gt gtx etc etc. here are the recommended specs for world of subways hopefully that's the one you were talking about hehe.

System requirements:

To make our simulator playable for as many computer systems as possible, we made it truly special. After the installation of “World of Subways” you will find two exe files which will make it possible to start the game: we simply call them LOW and HIGH.

THE CONTENT OF BOTH VERSIONS ARE ABSOLUTELY THE SAME!

Minimum:

Processor: Pentium IV 3,0 Ghz

Microsoft Windwos XP/Vista

Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB

RAM Memory: 2 GB

Graphics card: 128 MB NVidia GeForce 66xx or similar ATI

Recommended for a very good framerate in the HIGH version:

Dual Core or similar AMD Processor

Microsoft Windwos XP/Vista

Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB

RAM Memory: 2 GB

Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 8600 or similar ATI