Tahitti X

ross1562

Hi all,

I think i am going to purchase this as i have been looking for a great place to get into flying seaplanes.

Can anyone tell me if this package introduces specific points in the FSX flight planning menu where you can start from water without slewing?

Cheers,

Hi all,

I think i am going to purchase this as i have been looking for a great place to get into flying seaplanes.

Can anyone tell me if this package introduces specific points in the FSX flight planning menu where you can start from water without slewing?

Cheers,

I haven't checked all the parking positions in every airfield but as far as I know there's no water parkingsĀ  :(

Do the following:

-Pick Your favorite seaplane

-Select one of the airports in Tahiti

-Slew Your Aircraft to a habour or where ever You want to start from

-Unslew

-Setup You aircraft (engine running vs cold &dark)

-save Your situation

Now You can load that flight each time You want to start in the water. You can also select another seaplane when the flight has loaded.

Finn

Maybe a bit off topic but rather than start a thread with the same name!!

Can anyone tell me if NTAA has the Helipad as depicted in both FSX default and FAA'A AIP PAC-P AD2 NTAA OACI/ICAO dated (and yes it's upto date) 03 Aug 06.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if NTAA has the Helipad as depicted in both FSX default and FAA'A AIP PAC-P AD2 NTAA OACI/ICAO dated (and yes it's upto date) 03 Aug 06.

Yes, Helipad in Faa'a is included in Tahiti X.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

to get a seaplane in "water" wherever you wish , you can also take off with a "normal" (wheeled) plane from an airport located neat the place you want to get your seaplane

and, IN FLIGHT, you change your aircraft for a SEAPLANE for your seaplane (menu bar, "aircraft" in FSX)

that you will "land" in the location you wish as "harbour" and save it there for your future take-off !

Alain .