Progress

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mathijs,

What does it mean: "11 Euro's and the whole F-16 will be 30 Euro, how is that for value!"?

I must buy the sound package extra, or is it included in the (boxed) version of the viper?

regards

Dave

No,that's not what Mathijs meant. The soundpackage that comes with the Aerosoft F-16 is made by Turbine Sound Studios. They also sell their F-16 soundpackage separate for €11,-. But for the Aerosoft F-16 that soundpackage (actually even a better one) is inlcuded. So for the €30,- or so that you're going to pay €11,- of that is for the sounds leaving €19,- over for the rest of the plane (25 internal en external models, 55+ liveries, advanced HUD/MDF, lots of different flight models etc). So you get a great deal for just €30,- ;)

Sorry not at this moment. But it is full FSX sound, with cones etc. in front of the aircraft you will hear the whine of the rotor and the air being sucked in and at the back you hear the roar of the engine. Pretty impressive.

Ahh there is a demo... our sound set is done by Turbine Sound Studios and they sell the sound set separate as well (11 Euro's and the whole F-16 will be 30 Euro, how is that for value!). They got a demo at: http://secure.simmarket.com/turbine-sound-...soundpack.phtml

You are absolutely right Mathijs " Pretty impressive" indeed

Thank you for the link

I can hardly wait :P

Randy

• Aerosoft
how is the progress, are we still on schedule for the release of this bird tomorow?

regards

nick

So far yes. We are waiting for the updates of the RADAR and HUD. There was one thing I really really wanted and by annoying Scott I think it will be in the release. The radar now put the target box right on the target in the hud. Very cool.

post-43-1224601715_thumb.jpg

thanks, looks great, i think a lot forum members are going to be happy to read your post. Will be ready tomorow to buy this bird :P

regards

nick

So far yes. We are waiting for the updates of the RADAR and HUD. There was one thing I really really wanted and by annoying Scott I think it will be in the release. The radar now put the target box right on the target in the hud. Very cool.

Way Cool! B) Now, if you work out the developement of its weapons deployment issues, you'll be giving us quite a ride. :D

I'm glad for these little touches. Thank you. :)

What time zone are you guys in? I may stay up late if it's gonna be available for download. I'm on Eastern time here in Florida.

I'm assuming there will be a thread post that links to a product page. Right?

I absolutely cannot wait to try it out!

What time zone are you guys in? I may stay up late if it's gonna be available for download. I'm on Eastern time here in Florida.

I'm assuming there will be a thread post that links to a product page. Right?

I absolutely cannot wait to try it out!

I don't think you can expect anything before 12:00 GMT, probably later on the day...if all goes well :D

But when it's released you'll sure read about it in this forum.

excellent! while we can't drop or fire weapons, this will be great for intercepting aircraft...

thanks for making sure this was added!

cheers.

I'm certain this has been asked before, but will this bird require the Acceleration pack? If not, is it recommended?

Thanks

No it only requires SP2.

Special script has been made to let functions, normally only available in acceleration, work under SP2.

As as long as You are on FSX SP2, everything is fine.

Finn

I collect pug pictures...

Mr. 'Londo-Cat' and Randy,

I see you've both been converted to the "DOG side." :P I guess that we should refer to you Londo as "Londo-DOG" from now on and Randy; well I don't know yet? :unsure: Perhaps, you can suggest a callsign? ???

"May the pooch be with you ... "

Thanks for the laughs; Guys! :lol::lol::lol:

No it only requires SP2.

Special script has been made to let functions, normally only available in acceleration, work under SP2.

As as long as You are on FSX SP2, everything is fine.

Finn

Correct me if i'm wrong but for what i reed about it on the internet i understand that someone with fsx sp2 has the same options of someone that got fsx acceleration.

regards

nick

No FSX SP2 and Acceleration works differently for some functions.

F.ex the afterburner, wich should engage with trottlemovement past a set % (~80%) on ly works this way with Accelleration.

A special script to make this work is nessesary for SP2 only.

The Aerosoft Falcon X comes with such a script.

Also lighting works differently between these two version etc.

I like to emphasize: The Aerosoft F-16 works and has been tested on both FSX versions.

Finn

• Aerosoft
No FSX SP2 and Acceleration works differently for some functions.

F.ex the afterburner, wich should engage with trottlemovement past a set % (~80%) on ly works this way with Accelleration.

A special script to make this work is nessesary for SP2 only.

The Aerosoft Falcon X comes with such a script.

Also lighting works differently between these two version etc.

I like to emphasize: The Aerosoft F-16 works and has been tested on both FSX versions.

Finn

And the installer will see what version you got and install the right files.

well that is something i like on your products, when i bought mega airport brussels i just had to select my version and the installer did the rest. great job.

regards

nick