Lisbon Airport And Fs 9... I Havbe Problems With It.

hasegawa

Well, i do not want say to much, think these pictures illustrate sharp enough my problem...

v3jm6.jpg

v2se3.jpg

As you can see, all the taxiways and other things of tis airport lay under aggressive textures from ... and this is the problem, I can´t say. My first intention was MyWorld, wich I have in use, but this isn´t. I have correct the TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS with Flusifix, have adjusted the Catalyst of my ATI graphic Board, but no idea, what i can do. The problem is still there...

Hello hasegawa,

Can you try disabling all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library except for Lisbon then recheck it to see if it is a compatibility issue.

Yes I can... are only around 250 entries... it takes some time.

Shaun, meanwhile I have disabled all sceneries but I must tell you that the problem is the same. The next was I want to is to update the catalyst-driver and reinstall it.

Edit: Problem solved. I have reinstaled the scenery. Think it has to do with the question at installation, wich Mesh I use. The false entry... and you are in trouble. Sorry, think it was my fault.

Hello hasegawa,

Thats good to hear as I was just testing it, during the Install it asked about meshes and I have UTE installed so I selected that.

Eveything appeared well so I started to disable the Landclass for the scenery and then the ME entry.