Madeira X

Is the Madeira runway actually capable of operation a fully loaded MD-11? Just asking because I'm thinking about flying some Madaire wine out of the island when it's released. By the way, any updates on the release eta? Thanks.

We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.

From what I've heard it's FSX only.... :angry:

member of the FS9 silent majority association

I have been three times to Madeira and have visited the island thouroughly. I can confirm that the landscape looks very much like the scenery (or the opposite...). I think this is a very important tribute to Madeira. It will certainly increase the number of simmers that will take the challenge of landing there!

Regards,

Domingos

:(
It's a very old joke between FS developers at meetings. We are working on a new freeware addon. FSGirlfriend. It updates for a moderate price to FSWife. FSDivorce is the one where we make the money.
lol!! Ill take the fsdivorce please! :D

• 2 weeks later...